Failed Emissions - Need Help! - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
4 wheel forum THe spot for anyting with 4 wheels from yugo's to ferrari's

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 07:15 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Failed Emissions - Need Help!

The 05 Scion XB failed emissions. It's probably a bunch of false readings since I've had issues with sensors; either way, I need help getting it fixed.

Brianne and I used to take our Scions to Ryan at Firestone, but he's working for the railroad now. So I'm looking for suggestions as to who can work on this for me. Is there anyone here who does side work and can run the numbers, maybe swap out the o2 sensor and help me get my Scion to pass emissions?

I have till the end of the month to get this sorted out, otherwise they do bad things to my license or something.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,229
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Ryan doesn't work at Firestone anymore? Shit, that was my tire hookup.

Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Armed law abiding citizen
 
Dave13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Middleburg, Florida
Posts: 19,055
Location: Middleburg, Florida
Sportbike: '74 Yamaha RD350
Years Riding: idk
How you found us: Google
           
Ryan went to the Darkside. Do you have any CEL?
Dave13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado
 
Bek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 7,144
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 & 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
Years Riding: Long enough to know not long enough...
How you found us: Google-fu
           
Send a message via Yahoo to Bek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
Ryan at Firestone, but he's working for the railroad now.
Damnit, when'd that happen?! I used him as my mechanic too!

As for your car, the only thing I've ever done to help pass emissions is dump SeaFoam in.
Bek is offline  
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Weaton
Posts: 180
Location: Weaton
Sportbike: Buell firebolt
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Chicagoriders.us
 
Failed Emissions - Need Help!

Is there any type of light up that shouldn't be on the dash?
Trevdawg is offline  
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bek View Post
Damnit, when'd that happen?! I used him as my mechanic too!

As for your car, the only thing I've ever done to help pass emissions is dump SeaFoam in.
I'm at 123k miles, and I've got warning lights on the dashboard from a bad sensor (from a minor accident last winter). I have a feeling the computer is getting false codes from these sensors, but I need someone to hook it up to their diagnostic system and tell me what those errors are and to help clear them. Ryan was someone I trusted not to BS me.

I had no idea he was with the Railroad till I pinged him asking for help and he's like, Sorry, not there anymore. I thought I was the last to know or something.

So, do we have anyone else in our community? Firebretha recommended his shop, but I'm not sure if I can afford full shop prices and was hoping for CLSB discounts. My last resort is that I have $120 credit with Toyota...but that's about how much they charge to wash the car I think, let alone work on it.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevdawg View Post
Is there any type of light up that shouldn't be on the dash?
You must have posted while I was typing.

Yes, I've got several lights. They intermittently pop up and go away. Everything from Traction Control to Check Engine.

I know I've not done the O2 sensor. At least I don't think I did, it was on my To-Do list with Ryan, but I don't recall if we ever got to it.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Registered User
 
NickIF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Westminster, Colorado
Posts: 3,260
Location: Westminster, Colorado
Sportbike: FJR1300
Years Riding: greater than a decade.
How you found us: google
           
Send a message via AIM to NickIF
thats what you get for driving a scion lol
NickIF is offline  
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickIF View Post
thats what you get for driving a scion lol
Yeah, 123k with nothing but oil changes and gas into it, and I'm getting dash lights from thumping a curb after sliding on black ice. It's terrible to have such a reliable car that gets 32MPG.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Clever Girl
 
Noodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 10,209
Location: Glendale Heights
Sportbike: 'Fightered F3
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: I woke up here.
           
Send a message via AIM to Noodles
Have you gone to Autozone to have them read the codes for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
Noodles is offline  
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Have you gone to Autozone to have them read the codes for you?
No, I didn't know they could do that. The emissions sheet has the codes, but they don't tell you what the codes mean. Do you know if Autozone can tell me what the codes mean, or do they just give you the codes like the Emissions people do?

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Clever Girl
 
Noodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 10,209
Location: Glendale Heights
Sportbike: 'Fightered F3
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: I woke up here.
           
Send a message via AIM to Noodles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
No, I didn't know they could do that. The emissions sheet has the codes, but they don't tell you what the codes mean. Do you know if Autozone can tell me what the codes mean, or do they just give you the codes like the Emissions people do?
Autozone will just hook up a code reader and it'll spit out the codes for you. They can diagnose somewhat, depending on what the code is. They do this for free FYI, hoping you'll buy parts for them obviously.

Have you googled the codes that are on the emission sheet to find out what the common causes are? The xB has a large following, so I'm sure they are all over the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
Noodles is offline  
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Autozone will just hook up a code reader and it'll spit out the codes for you. They can diagnose somewhat, depending on what the code is. They do this for free FYI, hoping you'll buy parts for them obviously.

Have you googled the codes that are on the emission sheet to find out what the common causes are? The xB has a large following, so I'm sure they are all over the internet.
Haven't done that yet. Been a crazy busy week at work.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Clever Girl
 
Noodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 10,209
Location: Glendale Heights
Sportbike: 'Fightered F3
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: I woke up here.
           
Send a message via AIM to Noodles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
Haven't done that yet. Been a crazy busy week at work.
That's where I would start, but that's just because I hate blindly going somewhere and just saying "fix what's wrong" especially if it's something that could be easily fixed, like a sensor.

I'm sure the mechanics love it, it's like using WebMD prior to going to the doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
Noodles is offline  
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
That's where I would start, but that's just because I hate blindly going somewhere and just saying "fix what's wrong" especially if it's something that could be easily fixed, like a sensor.

I'm sure the mechanics love it, it's like using WebMD prior to going to the doctor
LOL - funny you mention that...last time I went to the doctor, he's like...so, did you look this up on the internet...your description of the problem sounds awfully familiar.

Yeah, busted.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 10:55 AM
G2G
Registered User
 
G2G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,287
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: It changes everyday
Years Riding: since 1991
How you found us: Ur mom
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
Yeah, 123k with nothing but oil changes and gas into it, and I'm getting dash lights from thumping a curb after sliding on black ice. It's terrible to have such a reliable car that gets 32MPG.

123K??? come talk to me when you double that.

Buy American
G2G is offline  
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Clever Girl
 
Noodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 10,209
Location: Glendale Heights
Sportbike: 'Fightered F3
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: I woke up here.
           
Send a message via AIM to Noodles
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2G View Post
Buy American
How's that Porsche treating you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
Noodles is offline  
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Registered User
 
Pilotx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Elk Grove IL
Posts: 15,830
Location: Elk Grove IL
Sportbike: '03 Gsxr 1000, '04 Zuma,07 GSXR 600 trackbike
Years Riding: june 2007, since new,july '10
How you found us: friend
           
Send a message via AIM to Pilotx1 Send a message via Yahoo to Pilotx1
i used to work for emissions,

tell me what codes youve got I can tell you whats getting you the fail and what to fix

-Jason
CCS AM #31
Pilotx1 is offline  
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilotx1 View Post
i used to work for emissions,

tell me what codes youve got I can tell you whats getting you the fail and what to fix
Awesome!

I'll follow up with you once I can get out to my car and grab the paper.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 11:17 AM
PIKUACH NEFESH
 
STANIMAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: G-VIEW
Posts: 6,900
Location: G-VIEW
Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR
           
If you're going to be close to me , call me. I can check it out for you.
STANIMAL is offline  
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 11:28 AM
G2G
Registered User
 
G2G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,287
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: It changes everyday
Years Riding: since 1991
How you found us: Ur mom
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
How's that Porsche treating you?

Don't know. Its sitting in the garage with its blanky
G2G is offline  
post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 11:34 AM
__________
 
Dirtbiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere else.
Posts: 6,365
Location: Somewhere else.
Sportbike: Resurrection Built YZ250F, Various European Junk
Years Riding: Yes
How you found us: SBN
           
All the live long day. I'm sad that Garage Ryan is no more.
Dirtbiker is offline  
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Armed law abiding citizen
 
Dave13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Middleburg, Florida
Posts: 19,055
Location: Middleburg, Florida
Sportbike: '74 Yamaha RD350
Years Riding: idk
How you found us: Google
           
Sell the xB to me. There aren't any emission testing here in Florida. Or I'll trade you straight up for the Miata. LMK.
Dave13 is offline  
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Registered User
 
JRSMAIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Johnsburg, Il
Posts: 9,428
Location: Johnsburg, Il
Sportbike: A weed wacker
Years Riding: Just started today as a matter of fact..
How you found us: A dream I had once
           
Send a message via MSN to JRSMAIL
I would clear the codes, drive two days and if MIL light does not come on in those two days go get it retested and you should be good to go. If MIL does come on in the two days you need to fix that problem, clear codes and re-drive.

You can't clear the codes and drive straight to DMV as they know.

Jon
MSF Instructor


<---- Useless

Always Stand For What You Believe In... Even If Means You Stand Alone...
JRSMAIL is offline  
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave13 View Post
Sell the xB to me. There aren't any emission testing here in Florida. Or I'll trade you straight up for the Miata. LMK.
Sorry, I'm not gay enough to drive a Miata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRSMAIL View Post
I would clear the codes, drive two days and if MIL light does not come on in those two days go get it retested and you should be good to go. If MIL does come on in the two days you need to fix that problem, clear codes and re-drive.

You can't clear the codes and drive straight to DMV as they know.
Yeah, I don't think that's even an option for me, because a shop needs to fill out a form saying they serviced the car so it will pass. At least that's how it was explained to me when they handed me the pass/fail sheet. If I can go in for retesting a couple days after clearing the codes, I'll try that as well. Thanks for the tip!

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Registered User
 
JRSMAIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Johnsburg, Il
Posts: 9,428
Location: Johnsburg, Il
Sportbike: A weed wacker
Years Riding: Just started today as a matter of fact..
How you found us: A dream I had once
           
Send a message via MSN to JRSMAIL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
Sorry, I'm not gay enough to drive a Miata.



Yeah, I don't think that's even an option for me, because a shop needs to fill out a form saying they serviced the car so it will pass. At least that's how it was explained to me when they handed me the pass/fail sheet. If I can go in for retesting a couple days after clearing the codes, I'll try that as well. Thanks for the tip!

That could be.

How many times have you tried to get it tested since you failed the first time?

If clearing the codes works after driving around for a few days, just show up at test station and play stupid.

You get three attempts, if I remember correctly.

If you lived closer I could clear codes for you and in a day or two swing by to see if codes are present before going to station, but you don't.

Note, I always check my cars with scan tool before taking to station.

Jon
MSF Instructor


<---- Useless

Always Stand For What You Believe In... Even If Means You Stand Alone...
JRSMAIL is offline  
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 02:06 PM
__________
 
Dirtbiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere else.
Posts: 6,365
Location: Somewhere else.
Sportbike: Resurrection Built YZ250F, Various European Junk
Years Riding: Yes
How you found us: SBN
           
Read the paper they gave you. It can still be repaired.by the vehicle owner. You only have to prove what you've done to it if you're trying to get it exempted.
Dirtbiker is offline  
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Registered User
 
Pilotx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Elk Grove IL
Posts: 15,830
Location: Elk Grove IL
Sportbike: '03 Gsxr 1000, '04 Zuma,07 GSXR 600 trackbike
Years Riding: june 2007, since new,july '10
How you found us: friend
           
Send a message via AIM to Pilotx1 Send a message via Yahoo to Pilotx1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRSMAIL View Post
That could be.

How many times have you tried to get it tested since you failed the first time?

If clearing the codes works after driving around for a few days, just show up at test station and play stupid.

You get three attempts, if I remember correctly.

If you lived closer I could clear codes for you and in a day or two swing by to see if codes are present before going to station, but you don't.

Note, I always check my cars with scan tool before taking to station.


not exactly, you used to be able to repair and retest repeatedly as long as you were still ahead of the deadline.

expemtion required a shop with receipts showing they fixed and its still failing and you have to spent a certain amount to qualify for the expemtion. but the deadline was still the deadline then they got far less flexible with you.

the expemtion mainly applied to the non OBD2 cars that needed the actual exhaust levels test. an OBD2 car is going to be a lot harder to get the expemtion. things like non stock engine swaps could be given a sort of expemtion since generally the OBD2 scan didnt work anymore but they could default those back to the snif test, I dont know if they still do those tests though since now-a-days the only cars being tested are '96+

-Jason
CCS AM #31
Pilotx1 is offline  
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,687
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilotx1 View Post
not exactly, you used to be able to repair and retest repeatedly as long as you were still ahead of the deadline.

expemtion required a shop with receipts showing they fixed and its still failing and you have to spent a certain amount to qualify for the expemtion. but the deadline was still the deadline then they got far less flexible with you.

the expemtion mainly applied to the non OBD2 cars that needed the actual exhaust levels test. an OBD2 car is going to be a lot harder to get the expemtion. things like non stock engine swaps could be given a sort of expemtion since generally the OBD2 scan didnt work anymore but they could default those back to the snif test, I dont know if they still do those tests though since now-a-days the only cars being tested are '96+
When I went in for the test, I didn't see any facilities for the sniff test. It was all a quick computer check and out the door. they were taking people two at a time in the bays.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Greg
 
gsd656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Morton Grove, Illinois
Posts: 3,677
Location: Morton Grove, Illinois
Sportbike: 2008 HD VRSCAW, 1985 Honda XR350R (Sold), 2001 SV650s (Sold), 2002 Sea-Doo GTX Di
Years Riding: I thought I was getting the hang of it...back to the basics.
How you found us: mentioned on svrider.com
           
Send a message via Yahoo to gsd656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
When I went in for the test, I didn't see any facilities for the sniff test. It was all a quick computer check and out the door. they were taking people two at a time in the bays.
There is only a few locations that do the sniff test, most do the computer check. The notice you receive for testing lists all locations.

Greg

gsd656 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome