#1 ·
#2 ·
Production quality: 10
Content: 10
Music: N/A (muted)
Entertainment Value: 10

Overall: 10

:cheers

You're quickly becoming the counterpoint to my argument that GoPro is a stupid and narcissistic invention which creates content nobody cares about in a poorly editted, poortly thought out collection of vacation and food photos.

Outstanding!

#3 ·
Thanks, but I will clarify that wasn't done with a GoPro. Countour is the only helmet cam for me. Also some shots were done with drones. That's the only way to get the higher angles needed to get everything in frame.

Also just as a point of reference the reason why not many people including myself do this often is time. It took an entire day I'm not exaggerating to put together that 2min of footage. Lol

I have more planned so stay tuned...

Glad you enjoyed it.

#4 ·
You should really consider sending that along to the John Deere people. Best case they send you a few bucks to license it - worst case you get a tshirt or something.

Since your overall product is improving - you might also consider adding some copy somewhere to protect you in the event that it is used / abused against your wishes. Lots of articles on the subject, but a lawyer is of course the best bet.

#5 ·
I was going to go share it with my local dealer. First I need to get the view count up. So please share, share, share...

Right now it's just something fun to do and I'm trying to see if the production quality rises does it actually mean more views. If so then I'll take it a little more serious.

Funny part is the most popular video I have on YouTube is me driving my Volvo S60R I used to have at Road America. Nothing special happened and it was raw unedited footage. I still can't figure that one out. It's not that special of a car. Nothing that exciting happened. No crashes, no injuries, no supermodels. So go figure.

Lol

#6 · (Edited)
Never underestimate the rabid fan base potential of the Swedes. Also - I don't know how - or care to know how to "share" things. Perhaps next time include instructions for that, or hire a teenage girl to do it for you.

(beware the implications of hiring teenage girls for anything)

If you ever know you're going to need help for a "shoot" with enough notice don't hesitate to ask. All I'd need in return is credit as "Key Grip" or something and of course the chance to break your toys after you're done with them. :cheers

edit: Don't waste time with the local shop until after you've had some face time with this guy!

https://www.deere.com/en_US/corporate/our_company/about_us/leadership/executives/john-stone.page?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.