Chicagoland Sportbikes - View Single Post - Motorcyclist killed by woman
Chicagoland Sportbikes

View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 03:08 PM
streetracin1820
^^^Bad for your hearing

Sportbike: 2007 gsxr 600
Years Riding: Long enough to know theres alot more i have to learn in this sport
How you found us: heard from a member

Send a message via AIM to streetracin1820
im to be honest am seriosly shocked by all this yea i know that everytime you saddle up you run that risk of getting injured its the inheret risks of riding. but this is a load of crap. this aldy got off way to easy and im almost sure. that it falls under the catagory of reckless homicide/vehicular manslaugter. and this lady needs to be charged for it. to the person who was in the OR trying to save him it seems like ur taking it pretty hard which i understand, but at the same time like you said you did all you can now hopefully the law does what they can and charges this lady the way she needs to be.

Everyone needs a healthy way to relax, mine Church, and two wheels, a stretch of winding road, and a pipe loud enough to give me headaches and make squirrels explode. (Fixed curtousey of PWRMAD)

Nothing is impossible the second we say ill try your already admiting you can be defeated, and the second you say i cant or its to hard youve already failed.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome