Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

stick 2 forks in me, I'm fukin done.

923 views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  beac83 
#1 ·
So this morning, come out of a gas station on dempster, hit 2nd, and suddenly my rear wheel is about 50 to 60 degrees out of alignment from my front tire because my tires suck and it was a little wet. SO, when I lay off the throttle and the bike realignes, I'm almost high-sided. FUN TIMES....Fast forward to an hour ago, when I decided I am Rossi. So getting onto 294N from 290S, some 25 mph curve, I'm doing like 60, hanging off, thinking I"m as cool as the other side of the pillow, and enter apex to see huge hole. At least it looked huge. So I brake, straighten my turn, too fast to keep it on the road, hit a great big rut off the other side of the road, catch a little air, bang my shin off my rearset, somehow don't crash, some lady is looking at me like "look at this idiot"......Well she was right. I"m done for today....Now start the "thou art better than me for not being stupid comments"...

#15 ·
So this morning, come out of a gas station on dempster, hit 2nd, and suddenly my rear wheel is about 50 to 60 degrees out of alignment from my front tire because my tires suck and it was a little wet. SO, when I lay off the throttle and the bike realignes, I'm almost high-sided. FUN TIMES....Fast forward to an hour ago, when I decided I am Rossi. So getting onto 294N from 290S, some 25 mph curve, I'm doing like 60, hanging off, thinking I"m as cool as the other side of the pillow, and enter apex to see huge hole. At least it looked huge. So I brake, straighten my turn, too fast to keep it on the road, hit a great big rut off the other side of the road, catch a little air, bang my shin off my rearset, somehow don't crash, some lady is looking at me like "look at this idiot"......Well she was right. I"m done for today....Now start the "thou art better than me for not being stupid comments"...
lol

#18 ·
that is why there are race tracks.

#32 ·
Glad to hear your OK!
+1 for the learning experience, and yes your lucky.

Do you really think your getting a track bike after the wedding????? You'll be lucky to keep the bike you have. Trust Me!!!! Get the Track Bike now!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.