Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Movie quotes!

5K views 129 replies 43 participants last post by  redhdgrl 
#1 ·
Let's play a game.

One posts a movie quote, next poster guesses what movie, ok?

I'll go 1st.

"you know what, i'm banging all of your friends.. Consider them banged."

#11 ·
"Afraid?...What of?...You can't live forever!"

I'll be impressed if someone gets the movie...So..I'll accept just the actor if that's all you can come up with.

#14 ·
drug store cowboy. w/ the super hottie heather graham.

Movie Quote:

"Bullshit! I know Nixon personally. He lugs a trainload of shit behind him that could fertilize the Sinai. Why, I wouldn't buy an apple from the son of a bitch and I consider him a good, close, personal friend. "

#22 ·
yes it was Karate Kid.

That one is too easy, its from Pushing Tin. :D Air Traffic Controllers FTW!!!

Movie Quote:

"We are the United States Government! We don't do that sort of thing."

#25 ·
^ either that or these fuckers are referring to old ass movies!:jester

#29 ·
Dodgeball: an Underdog Story.

Movie Quote:

" My name is Buro Houtenfaust. I was named for a Saint who was a very wealthy man. He had the wine, the women, the songs, the whole bit, and then inexplicably, took a vow of poverty and became a hermit. Ran off to live in the forest, in the nude. "

#32 ·
The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Exactly.

Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where? I don't know.

Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Put it up to eleven.

Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

[pause] These go to eleven

#37 ·
Dayum. I don't recognize ANY of these quotes!:mecry:

My turn. Read the sig.

#44 ·
"You don't seem to want to accept who you are dealing with. You are dealing with a man who is an expert---with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, to ignore weather. To live off the land and eat things that would make a billy goat puke."

#56 ·
John Winger Played by Bill Murray in the Box Office SMASH of the 80's, "Stripes"

My all time fav movie quote of any movie:

"I don't like jail, they got the wrong kinda bars there"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.