Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Hellooooo-o-o-o-o-o-o

4K views 46 replies 26 participants last post by  michowski 
#1 ·
Wow, pretty empty in the stunt section

#3 ·
Most stunt but only whooolies on occasion but most also don't feel the need to talk about it. I like to watch a good stunt show but after a while it's all the same shit. Wheelie, stoppie, tank riding, skitching.... and that's it. I'd rather drag knee THEN come out of corner with the front end having trouble staying on the ground.

#15 ·
Most stunt but only whooolies on occasion but most also don't feel the need to talk about it. I like to watch a good stunt show but after a while it's all the same shit. Wheelie, stoppie, tank riding, skitching.... and that's it. I'd rather drag knee THEN come out of corner with the front end having trouble staying on the ground.
Doing a wheelie is NOT stuntriding. I find it amazing at how many people learn a simple highway wheelie and call themselves a stuntrider or say they stuntride sometimes lol. I'm talking about ADVANCED stunts, tricks that take many many hours of lot riding with a stunt-only bike. And as for the "Don't feel the need to talk about it" part, there's no shame in my game. What's everybody embarassed of?

So we can weed out the idiots.
So people who actually stunt ride are idiots. That's a nice close-minded opinion you have there.

#13 ·
I have big respect for folks who can stunt - Watched the Red Bull Stunt Team in Indy and some cat was drifting a BMW 800 that sounded wicked as hell and what this guy made a bike do, well, mad props

#14 ·
I'm looking to lanesplit, ride wheelies, put on extensive miles, and make fun of squids whenever possible. Gotta have thick skin to play along with me, so if your tighty whities are on too tight, ya better loosen up... DRZ is here!:nutkick:
No comment :neener:

#16 ·
Ok fine, I'm not a stunter but then again I never claimed to be :laughing: But I will openly admit that I love a good wheelie when the coast is clear out on the country roads. I know it's dangerous but the feeling just can't be beat. As a kid we'd have contests on our bicycles to see who could hold them the longest and it just brings back those fun memories for me. I have no desire to actually become a stunter though but I'll watch a show here and there.

#17 ·
But seriously, no stuntriders here on CLSB? I clicked on "stunt talk" and there was a Wheelies 101 sticky and literally no threads. Maybe I can't view them or is stunting that frowned upon that every thread gets removed. If they're getting removed, that's some HATER shit. Stunt riding is just another form of riding, like like mx or ice racing or flattrack, just another thing to do with 2 wheels.

#19 ·
There's just not that strong of an interest in it on CLSB. I don't think most of the members frown upon stunting, they just frown upon stunting on 90/94 next to a semi, suv and fellow riders. I think most would watch a stunt show if given the opportunity. Shoot, everyone can appreciate true talent. Carving twisties is the preferred form of fun here and there's nothing wrong with that.

#23 ·
Who gives a fuck? - Ride your ride dude - Try not to hurt yourself or others in the process and enjoy life

Play on Playa

Reactions: Milenko
#38 ·
I have no problem with full on stunt guys in fact that shit takes a lot of skill. Hell I helped Shugg Build Stuntlife back in the day.

#39 ·
I ride wheelies on my DRZ. They fun when no one is around to get hurt.

The stunt thing is cool, like watch for ten minutes then my attention span gets short.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.