Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Saw my first pace car yesterday

907 views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  Vcook 
#1 ·
Saw a Naperville Pace Car sticker on the back of an S10. This shit aggrevates me to no end. What I'm wondering is where I can get my hands on one of those stickers though, I'd like to stick it on the back of my Joe Rocket jacket :D :D :D

#4 ·
crazeinc said:
These losers slap stickers on their cars and do the speed limit all around town to slow the traffic down :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

so pass them....what can they do:confused

#9 ·
This sounds like one of those self appointed traffic cops that try to slam you into the guard rail when you're tryin not to overheat yourself and the engine on a hot day by taking to the shoulder. We need legal lane splitting here in these urban areas.:D Then screw these do gooder, holier than thou bastards.:p :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

#10 ·
This is friggin dumb the traffic doesnt move at all now. what the hell are they trying to slow down. I am gonna kick the first car that tries this on me.

#14 ·
new sticker

crazeinc said:
Saw a Naperville Pace Car sticker on the back of an S10. This shit aggrevates me to no end. What I'm wondering is where I can get my hands on one of those stickers though, I'd like to stick it on the back of my Joe Rocket jacket :D :D :D
:laughing

#20 · (Edited)
Well shit, it backfired a little bit LOL. I emailed the transportation guy with a wonderful letter saying how great the system worked and how my wife and I wanna get a pair of stickers for our cars and now he's gonna forward my email to the damn Naperville Sun!!!!! WHoops! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Forgot to mention, I'm 20 and don't actually have a wife which is why that's so funny if he puts that in the paper.

#22 ·
crazeinc said:
Quick update. He's sending me the information packet and my email is going to the Naperville Sun except I got him to leave my name out of it.

Step 1 of fuck up Naperville Pace Car program is complete lol.

ROFL thats awesome. :laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.