More Trance - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Bug's Bangin Beats For all music discussion. Note: no trading music allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Bug
Ridiculously Good Looking

Sportbike: Sportbike?
Years Riding: No F'in Idea
How you found us: 4 & 6

More Trance

Been stuck in this Trance Groove for a bit now and just keep finding more stuff I dig - This vibe just reminds me of Sunrises in Ibiza - Good tune and this chick is rather easy on the eyes too

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW, what a RIDE !!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony
Love that tune... it's on rotation in my Ipod

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTony View Post
Love that tune... it's on rotation in my Ipod
Mine too - I have been spending WAY too much time on beatport dot com lately and finding all sorts of cool remixes - I cannot find it on youtube to post up but you can her it on Beatport - The DJ's name is Zoo Brazil and he did a REAL smooooove remix of Reflekt's "Shine" with Deeline Bass - I am always in search of the "Perfect Beat" and that track is it - I don't know how to post it up as I can only find it on dwnld sites - Many of which I do not trust but Beatport is about the most legit out there

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW, what a RIDE !!"
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Administrator

How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

I'm also diggin the Shazam app for my iphone right now. Just put it up to your speakers and it tells you what song it is, makes shopping super easy. I just bought a bunch of stuff.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Administrator

Heres one that brings back some (really) good memories from a night at Plush on Lincoln

- Ronald Reagan

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Awwwwwww shit T - Now THAT takes me back - My Red 525i, pocket full of, "stuff" and just being young and dumb - Not much has changed really - Just a diff car and no more "stuff" in my pockets !!!!!

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Been tracking down some good Chill Out Mixes too - Found some uber smoove grooves by Kaom - Cannot find him on youtube but click on this link and go to the 3rd track to listen - The tune "All Of Your Mindz" has been oozing out of the iMac for a few now

The other (2) tracks, "Dub Tech" and "Family Tree" are just as smooth - There is an option to the right of each track labeled "Play it Now" so you can hear them

http://www.trackitdown.net/artist/194926/kaom.html

I hope you guys like these kinds of threads - I have received many PM's asking me for music suggestions and that is why I throw this kind of stuff up - To all those who have thanked me, I in turn thank you and hope I can bring some new grooves your way from time to time - Music is a BIG part of my life and prob my 1st hobby with Bikes as a close 2nd

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Don't stare for too long

Sportbike: 2 Wheels and an engine
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: ¿?

You might like these too.

Blank & Jones - Desire

Blank & Jones - Beyond Time

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Bug

^^^^ Always been a fan of these two - Good Call

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Don't stare for too long

Probably my favorite... (Sorry, not the best quality. mp3 sounds ALOT better).
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Thinking back, I am lead to believe that the first type of "Club Music" if I may, that really got me heading in the direction of Musical Exploration was the Robert Miles Track, "Children" that came out in '94 or '95 if I am not mistaken - I moved to the City in '94 after graduating College (barely) and was introduced to the underground club scene by a close friend who was in my Fraternity and had moved to Chicago a year prior to me

I use to play this track while "hanging" with my first GF that I met upon moving here - She was Czech and I was just floored with a whole new type of music and culture (Not too many Czech Girls attending WMU in Kalamazoo, MI) - Talk about a tune that to this day still has the ability to freeze me and place a grin on my grill - I wonder what ever became of my dear sweet Petra???? - Oh Well, Mr Miles, you may proceed

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Don't stare for too long

Almost forgot him...

You probably remember this one too.

Still sends chills.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Bug

^^^^ True Classic - It is off the same release as Children off the "Dreamland" CD - The man has just a mature way of laying down GOOD Tracks

http://www.amazon.com/Dreamland-Robe.../dp/B000002VRQ

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Slava

Sportbike: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
Years Riding: Since '98
How you found us: chicago russian riders

Tiesto got some good beats
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Bug

^^^^ He is prob my all time fav DJ and I have just about all of his stuff - if you are a fan and have itunes, his Podcast might just be the best out - For almost (2) years now, he has been releasing a weekly (1) Hour Podcast of great FREE music rightly named "Tiesto's Club Life" - it is also aired on Sirius Sat Radio on Channel 38, Area - DJ Brad Miller has a Podcast called "Push The Night" which is prolly my 2nd fav Podcast

Oh and your vid does not allow Embedding - Preview Post helps with this (not being sarcastic either, just pointing out)

post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Slava

And now some JT with Oakenfold mix.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Slava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug View Post
^^^^ He is prob my all time fav DJ and I have just about all of his stuff - if you are a fan and have itunes, his Podcast might just be the best out - For almost (2) years now, he has been releasing a weekly (1) Hour Podcast of great FREE music rightly named "Tiesto's Club Life" - it is also aired on Sirius Sat Radio on Channel 38, Area - DJ Brad Miller has a Podcast called "Push The Night" which is prolly my 2nd fav Podcast

Oh and your vid does not allow Embedding - Preview Post helps with this (not being sarcastic either, just pointing out)
Thanks for the info. I have Itunes so I'll check it out. I actually checked the vid and it's showing on my computer.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Slava

post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 04:10 PM

Sportbike: '12 KTM 150XC
Years Riding: .
How you found us: google

Quote:
I hope you guys like these kinds of threads - I have received many PM's asking me for music suggestions and that is why I throw this kind of stuff up - To all those who have thanked me, I in turn thank you and hope I can bring some new grooves your way from time to time - Music is a BIG part of my life and prob my 1st hobby with Bikes as a close 2nd
Bug I love these kinds of threads. Keep it up!

I'm heavily into the trance genre so threads like these are my fav. I'd say 90% of the music I listen to is trance, the problem is I'm so bad with remembering the DJ's/artist's name if it's not someone mainstream like Oakey/Tiesto/Corsten/AVB etc. For example I've heard the song in the first post before but couldn't have told you who it was by and now I know.

So like I said, keep it up. I mean there's gotta be a reason why they dedicated a forum to Bug's bangin beats.

-Chris
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Don't stare for too long

Two stations that play lots of this type of music and other euro dance types -

http://loudcity.com/stations/beirut-...show/index.htm

http://byblosradio.com/ (more Mediterranean type).
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Slava

http://www.lastfm.com is another good site.
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Thinking back, I am lead to believe that the first type of "Club Music" if I may, that really got me heading in the direction of Musical Exploration was the Robert Miles Track, "Children" that came out in '94 or '95 if I am not mistaken - I moved to the City in '94 after graduating College (barely) and was introduced to the underground club scene by a close friend who was in my Fraternity and had moved to Chicago a year prior to me

I use to play this track while "hanging" with my first GF that I met upon moving here - She was Czech and I was just floored with a whole new type of music and culture (Not too many Czech Girls attending WMU in Kalamazoo, MI) - Talk about a tune that to this day still has the ability to freeze me and place a grin on my grill - I wonder what ever became of my dear sweet Petra???? - Oh Well, Mr Miles, you may proceed

Niiiiiiice bug, I love the Robert Miles, that also takes me on a few trips down a few different memory lanes.

- Ronald Reagan

post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hman675 View Post
So like I said, keep it up. I mean there's gotta be a reason why they dedicated a forum to Bug's bangin beats.
Hahaha - Thx Man - What I do is if I am in my car and a tune I like comes on the Sat Rad, I look at the name and call my home phone and leave myself a msg with all the info - When I get home I look it up and then dwnld it - Sites like Itunes and Beatport have recommendations in the form of "If You Like..." or "Other have also Purchased..." and it is a great way to find new stuff - I would say about 40% of what i have comes from just stumbling across it while searching for other stuff - Case in point is the Kaom Chill Out I listed above while looking for more stuff by Zoo Brazil

Thx for the Props

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPz1100 View Post
Two stations that play lots of this type of music and other euro dance types -

http://loudcity.com/stations/beirut-...show/index.htm

http://byblosradio.com/ (more Mediterranean type).
There are TONS of great station listed on Itunes Radio as well - I hate to keep mentioning it but Beatport has some wicked good podcasts that have a viewer window that show the Tune Info and you can click on the window and go straight to a purchase of that track - SOMA FM has a few good streams and there is also a GREAT dance station here in the City named "Fusion Chicago" but that is more Electronic and Dance - Itunes has SOOOOOOO many Trance Radio Stations from all over the globe - Check it out

Last edited by Bug; 03-07-2009 at 04:24 PM.
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Clever Girl

Sportbike: 'Fightered F3
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: I woke up here.

Send a message via AIM to Noodles
A few of my buddies are at Trance Energy 2009 over in Amsterdam right now and they keep texting me updates on how bad ass it is.

This thread is all that is keeping me from going crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
A few of my buddies are at Trance Energy 2009 over in Amsterdam right now and they keep texting me updates on how bad ass it is.

This thread is all that is keeping me from going crazy
Get 'em back by going to the Winter Music Conference in Miami at the end of the month - One of the best still in action today - Oh and it will be Sunny and 85 and there is a Beach - I think you win! - Not to mention the Miami Womens - Again, I think You Win!

post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 12:02 PM

Sportbike: 2006 blue SV650S
Years Riding: couple of seasons
How you found us: Luck

Send a message via Yahoo to djdiva
Are you guys familiar with digitallyimported.net? I've been listening to this site for years now - any kind of great dance music your little heart desires streaming 24/7. Enjoy!

Eva Grzegorczyk, Agency Owner
Nationwide Insurance & Financial Services
1400 E Lake Cook Rd., Suite 185A
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
cell 847-946-9294
fax 877-634-3705
[email protected]
www.nationwideinsurance.com/eva-grzegorczyk

Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, "I'm possible!" - Audrey Hepburn
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Don't stare for too long

Gigi DŽAgostino - Forrest Gump Suite (for better quality you'll have to find the mp3)

C-Rouge Whale Cry (DJ Beavis Remix)

Kosmonova - Dance Avec Moi --- good beats, too bad the lyrics are too repetitive

And for something completely different

Florida Inc - Fuck It (I Dont Want You Back) (NWS)

Edit:

one more

Luna Park - The Lonely Shepherd (Alex Megane Remix)

Last edited by GPz1100; 03-08-2009 at 04:18 PM.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
Bug

- Gigi DŽAgostino huh? - New to me but do dig it
- C-Rouge - Hell Yes! - Again, new to me and REALLY like this track
- Kosmonova - Kind of "Dance/Electronic" but I am fond of the Genre in general
- Florida Inc - ALWAYS liked this track / mix and it's subtleness
- Luna Park - Good Old Fashion Euro Trance - Dig It

post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Been hoping for more from this Duo as all I can find is Tiesto's mix off his In Search of Sunrise 6, Ibiza - This is who I am looking to great things from as I like what they have laid down with this release

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode