Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

ALL members please help me, and us all by reading this to help stop the drama

894 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Odysseys 
#1 ·
OK things have gotten way out of hand today, and I was able to finally meet with BWA and crazeinc.

BWA is part owner from what it sounds like for chicagoriders.

So me and him talked tonight, and since I already knew most of it all it was nice to talk in person.
Ill tell you what went on with US that were there and how we both are working together to help stop this which was NEVER meant to hurt or disrespect ANYONE!

he made that site for some reasons, and 1 of them was to make a place where the members here most of them anyway, don't share there type of riding habits all the time.
with that being said, its TOTALLY cool with me!
infact i am happy they got this site, and i wish them well.
they want nothing more but to have a place AWAY from here that they can talk or do some of the stuff they cant do around here.

WHY? Cause of my rules, and what most of the members came here for. Like I got up in that announcement, about what this site was started for and what it will stand for.

So there nothing wrong with anyone doing such a thing, and we talked about how YES they love C. L. S. B. and DON'T want to leave and loose there friends, and somehow this all turned into something they didn't want to happen.

So guys and gals.

I WONT AND DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYMORE BASHING about anyone that's over there, its a FREE world! And if they want to get together with people that share there same ideas and wants, like us here, ALL the power to them!

and like most all of them said already.

They will respect us when they are over here or on a ride of ours over here, LETS give them that same respect.

So, this whole fucken thing got off to a wrong start for a site, that wasn't meant to hurt but relieve and if I can understand that, then you guys should too.

Now like I said, if someone starts drama, I will delete it, if you push it, I will bann you, infact why not just leave it alone already since I am talking for most of them, and most of them are also hurt some of our feelings and acted like we did as well, so both parties are at fault.

So lets get along, and I feel this might work out to be something REALLY good for us all!

Also if someone wants to take something up personal with a member KEEP IT OFF THE BOARD do it anywhere but on this site, or there's for that matter and do it in private!

I wont be easy on anyone that starts shit from now on about this. Lets be adults and move on or get along.

Thanks and I hope people can make the best out of both worlds.

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks Ken and BWA :thumbsup

#9 ·
yea real cool buddy

Dont be afraid.....I dont think clsb will dis own your if you used your real name....but that is too late now, unless you want me to edit your name.

That is what is funny about some people...you wanna check it out....but your worried about what others think. They have drugs for that now :D (Paxil, Zoloft ect)

Take care,
Rob

#12 ·
C'mon guys....please be respectful;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.