Rest in peace - Arch / Chris Kotacka - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Our Fallen Friends. This is not a forum I ever wanted to create, but I feel it is something I need to do for all of us. It's one I honestly hope and pray never see's any new theads. Be safe and remember our friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony
Rest in peace - Arch / Chris Kotacka

Creating threads like these is the part of my job here at CLSB, that I will never get used too. Times like this tug at my heart strings as it does all of ours as we have all come to know each other at CLSB and become a family of sorts.

With this thread I would like to start a new tradition. When we loose a member I will create a thread here for us to share our favorite memories, memorable quotes or pictures of the fallen.

I hereby dedicate this thread and this new tradition to our friend Arch, a great man, great father, great husband and all around excellent person.

My most recent fun memory of arch was right after my birthday in January. It was a cold Sunday night about 9:30. I hear my doorbell ring, when I get to the door, I saw a certain red mitsubishi speeding off down my street. Turns out the man had left me a HUGE bottle of makers mark bourbon on my doorstep with a note saying "happy birthday" That's the kind of guy Chris was.. Always thinking of others.

I'm going to miss seeing him in downtown Naperville and Sunday morning breakfasts at panera. He and his daughter were always a joy to hang out with and spend time.

I'll miss you my friend.

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 03:08 PM
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...

Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Well done Tony.

I had the pleasure of locking horns with Chris as much as anyone, and through all of it, rarely if ever did things become personal. Just enjoyable debate with a knowledgeable and fair person who simply enjoyed engaging with others. It's funny because early on I felt like Chris was just antagonizing people at times, but over time I began to understand (through some pretty heated exchanges between the two of us, followed by an E-toast of sorts) that he simply enjoyed the debate, and loved to test and push himself and others simultaneously...to think outside the box. I grew to really enjoy our conversations and learned a lot along the way from him...I'll always keep his level headed approach to things with me, and I'll always think of him for that.

Truly a unique and good man. He will be missed, certainly...but not forgotten.

Godspeed my friend.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.

Last edited by Cerk; 08-08-2011 at 03:31 PM.
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Thee original azzhole!

Sportbike: 97 900rr-rip 09/09, 69 chevelle SS, & ???
Years Riding: it doesnt matter
How you found us: i see all

Send a message via AIM to Thunderstruck
He definitely push the envelope just for fun. He was a funny and great guy. Too many stories of banter between us, or banter with others wenseen eye to eye on. And my signature has a quote from him that explains how funny he really was even tho some people didn't see it sometimes. Rip buddy.

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
pussy is the root of all evil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny View Post
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Old Squid on a Blade

Sportbike: 2000 929
Years Riding: Longer than most of you have been alive. And I'm still slow.
How you found us: The voices in my head told me to come here

I hope this comes out right.
Tony, I still remember shooting you an email early on asking if Arch was OK as I wasn't sure about his... wit. I remember you saying he was OK and harmless. That I just need to get used to him and understand him. With that in mind I found that he was more than OK and was an absolute keeper. Irreverent with a heart of gold is insufficient, but sums up my thoughts of him. Being way up in the great NW and going through interesting times of my own I only got to meet him face to face several times, but I will deeply miss the boy. 42 is way too young for a good man to go away.
RIP

There is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe. Nothing remains in its original state, each day, each hour, each moment, there is change. Change is the essence of life. Embrace change as you do life. To fight change is to live in the past.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 06:22 PM
pfft.

Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly

Here's the thing about Arch-- he could call you on your bullshit and in the very same response praise you for whatever you said that was intelligent. And when he joked, you knew it was a joke; you never felt like it was veiled insult. That's not easy to do on an online forum-- you have to be a good writer, an intelligent thinker, and you have to be consistent in your responses in order to earn the sort of respect that you need for your posts to have weight. He was a consistently interesting writer, and in my experience, you can't do that without actually being a consistent and interesting person.

Now, if his family reads this I can see someone saying "Great, consistent and interesting. Whoop dee doo." But here's the thing-- flashy and wild don't really get you much in this life. To develop strong friendships, a 20 year marriage, raise 4 kids, have a good job...consistent and interesting wins the race. I can only hope to have the same said about me-- that people could rely on me, and that they could enjoy interacting with me. And we could do that with Arch. So the assessment/compliment that Arch was consistent and interesting, I feel, is high praise.

Let's face it, we all sit around and think "Are these CLSB people really my "friends"? I haven't met more than half of them and all we ever do is talk shit on the internet, so are they my "friends?" Well here's my response to that-- when people gang up on you and someone then sticks up for you, or pulls you aside and tells you it's ok and to ignore the others, that's a friend. So my memory of Arch is that he was my friend. When I needed backup, he gave it; when I needed my head checked, he did it.

And every time I made fun of Chills being divorced a hundred times, he gave me rep.

Rest in peace, Arch. We love you.
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Bug
Ridiculously Good Looking

Sportbike: Sportbike?
Years Riding: No F'in Idea
How you found us: 4 & 6

He and I traded many a jab on this site but home boy always followed up with a PM stating that it was all in good fun and asked if we were "cool" and of course we always were

Never shook the mans hand but had much respect for him

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW, what a RIDE !!"
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 07:26 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR

I will miss his approach on thinking matters through and his intellect . Truly a rare person that some of us had a chance to meet or engage on the forum . He will be missed by many.
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Zydrate addict

Sportbike: no more riding for me :(
Years Riding: ridin what?
How you found us: I lost a bet, this was my punishment

Send a message via AIM to Piercedqt78
Last year I had to have emergency surgery, I almost died. I went to the ER in pain, and after some tests they discovered I was bleeding internally. I spent 5 days in the hospital, and then came home and overdid everything since I had family in from out of town. One night I was up late, hurting, and posting on clsb. Arch sent me a PM to go to bed, and I sent him a reply telling him what had happened and how bad I was hurting. His reply was simply his phone number. I called him and we talked for over 2 hours. He was kind, and told me something that really opened my eyes, he said to me that my family would be angry that I was hiding my pain, and pushing too hard just to keep them entertained. The next day I told my family that I was going to sit out that day's activities and they not only understood, but brought home takeout so I didn't have to cook. He was 100% right. That night my phone rang and it was a number that looked familiar but wasn't in my contact list. It was Arch calling to make sure I was feeling better. He called me 3 more times that week just to check that I was resting, and to remind me that my family loved me and could visit anytime, but they would want me healthy when they did. My emergency surgery was a hysterectomy, and Arch said that it wasn't the end of the world. He reminded me that I have an amazing daughter, and that Dave loves me just the same. He made the joke that the doctor took out the crib and put in a playpen. lol

Another time Arch brought his sons over to buy some Magic the Gathering cards that were Dave and mine from years ago. His boys looked at him like he was a God. They had such a respect for him. When Dave told them we had the cards and gave them a price, they wanted to come right then, we got home about 10pm called them and they came right over. The boys thanked us several times for selling them the cards so cheap, and then sent an email when they got home thanking us again. He and his wife raised amazing kids, that were respectful, kind, polite, and most of all loved their father. He will be missed in his family, on this site, at work and also in his community. He touched many lives, and changed many minds. I know I for one will miss his posts, and way of thinking. He could disagree with you without putting you down, or making you feel stupid. I know he changed my mind on more than one issue. And I never felt like I needed to verify what he was posting, he didn't post crap, he only posted when he knew what he was talking about.

I don't ride, I cook!
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 10:50 PM

Sportbike: 2001 zx6
How you found us: Search

Send a message via AIM to ThirdgenTa
I not only knew him from CLSB, but I knew him from many other local car message boards as well. I can always remember him offering his knowlege when people had technical questions. I've only met him a couple times in person, but would see his posts almost every day. I remember his red 3000GT that he had with the big spoiler. Whenever I saw one around town I would say "Hey that's Arch"! I don't know if he still has it, but it's going to be sad next time I see one and knowing it's not him
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 10:59 PM

Sportbike: 2003 Aprilia Mille R Colin Edwards / 01-02 Ninj ZX6r Tracktoy / 2003 SV650
Years Riding: 12
How you found us: some guy at the IBM credit union told me about it

It's funny - it's been almost 3 years but I can remember a handful of posts of his that really hit me. Things he said, the way he said them.. How they came out knowing who they came from and his quirky sense of humor..

This is one of them.

The day after my first born was born I said this and he replied with below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotgreg View Post
why do they poop so much?
Oh my god
Seriously
She just pooped again
That would be 3x in pretty much as many minutes
Well off to diaper #3 soon as she gets done eating

Hah she hears the iPhone click click and is looking towards me wife says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
It's called puppy time.. Eat, Sleep, Shit, act cute... rinse, repeat.

Engage her curiosity, be goofy, make her laugh and look into her eyes all the time... this imprinting/bonding time is one you will never get back. make the most of it, Dad...

To be completely honest I can't remember if he is the first person to call me Dad - maybe not. But I remember reading that and it kind of sinking in after reading it in black and white on a screen.

Honestly I think that was some of the best parenting advice ever handed out - books have been written but he distilled what really mattered down to a sentence.
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 11:08 PM

Sportbike: lots
Years Riding: all of them
How you found us: grasshopper

He was a behind the scenes supporter of my DAMN IT PEOPLE DO THE RIGHT THING posts.

Although my approach and grammar skills failed me in making my point some times. He always looked past them and supported my point.

Gus
We offer three kinds of service @ Resurrection
GOOD - CHEAP - FAST
You can pick any two
GOOD service CHEAP won't be FAST
GOOD service FAST won't be CHEAP
FAST service CHEAP won't be GOOD
and cold beer.

I'd love to help but I don't chase parts.
Please contact other forum members and supporters for parts.
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Zydrate addict

Sportbike: no more riding for me :(
Years Riding: ridin what?
How you found us: I lost a bet, this was my punishment

Send a message via AIM to Piercedqt78
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotgreg View Post
Honestly I think that was some of the best parenting advice ever handed out - books have been written but he distilled what really mattered down to a sentence.
I was in a funk after Abi was diagnosed with a bleeding disorder, on top of having a seizure disorder and he replied something to the effect of :" You can handle this, you wouldn't be her hero if not. And you and Dave are great parents, that's why you have such a great child. " Those words have kept me goings many many times with things have been tough, and I have wanted to stick my head in the sand. I remember Arch telling me that my strength makes me my child's hero. I looked up to him as a parent and as a person.

I don't ride, I cook!
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 09:04 AM
CLSB's Jesus Lover

Sportbike: 05 ninja scooter, 07 baby gixxer yes a blue and white one
Years Riding: i like turtles so i cant drink orange juice anymore
How you found us: google

i still feel like a relative newbie on here and everyone has newbie insecurities and a desire to be accepted by the existing and established group of which arch was obviously and clearly a pillar of.

and so VERY shortly after joining clsb a couple of years ago including a controversial thread asking about Christian riding groups there were several clsb members who reached out to me in the form of rep and pm's and i will never forget those acts of kindness - ARCH was one of those people. arch - i was and remain grateful to your obvious kind and caring nature. i ache for your loved ones.

Do not pray for life to be easier but instead pray to be stronger.

Teddy Roosevelt
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Clever Girl

Sportbike: 'Fightered F3
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: I woke up here.

Send a message via AIM to Noodles
I remember having many debates with him in the Politics section where I would spend a good amount of time putting thought and research into my posts, just to have him rip it to shreds in couple minutes. I would have to go back, do more research, come up with counter-points and two minutes after hitting the reply button, my post would be torn apart again.

The thing is, I never got mad at it because he was the type of person that really made you think and you wanted to have a smart, dignified response to all of his posts because he was so intelligent. I feel as if I'm a better person because of it and I never got a chance to thank him for it. It may be too late, but Thank You Arch.

You will be missed buddy. I never met you, but I still consider you a friend. RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 12:04 PM
TERRAdactyl

Sportbike: 07 600RR
Years Riding: on the street since 01
How you found us: accidentally stepped in it

Send a message via Yahoo to catwlights
This is the day I met Arch.
https://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com...highlight=arch

I was early to Portillos that night. Excited to go see the meteor shower on our ride.... Arch also showed up early. Just about 5 of us there at the time. We were both sitting on the curb in the lot waiting.....

I said, "Hi, I'm Terra." "He said, Hi, I'm Chris."
Then a few minutes passed.... He looked over at me and said something sarcastic. I returned the challenge with another sarcastic remark.
He said... Oh, you must be Cat. I said, OH, Hi Arch. and we both laughed.

And then we became rider friends and talked about everything under the sun.

Arch also donated a few hundred dollars to my fundraisers, and helped me with a number of things when I was looking for answers in regards to financial questions or legal questions. He was so intelligent.

I had a lot of respect for Chris. A lot. I could only hope to be as good of a person as he was.

Terra
STT Staff
Midwest Instructor
www.sportbiketracktime.com

Pushing the Limits of Life's Opportunities
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Seriously?

Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!

Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
Arch's post were the the most entertaining post to read. His witty personality, and his wise words are something I hope to carry on. He rarely took anything personal, with all the debates and arguments. He was a good man. I am very sorry for his family. I just hope it was painless and that he had a lot of love around him when he passed

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Mile Muncher

Sportbike: 2005 LE, Hayabusa
Years Riding: Two Weeks! :)
How you found us: Did a search on Crazy!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Arch/Chris Kotacka at bike night as well as hanging out with him at the cigar shop. We traded stories about being a father and talk about the activities are kids were involved in; I could tell he was very happy and proud of his kids. Thanks Arch/Chris for being a good friend; you will be missed but not forgotten RIP.
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado

Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 & 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
Years Riding: Long enough to know not long enough...
How you found us: Google-fu

Send a message via Yahoo to Bek
I remember first meeting Arch, at one of my first Bike Nights @ Portillo's. He was smoking a cigar, so we instantly bonded over our mutual love of tobacco.

I will always remember his grinning face... which always made me smile too. To say he was sharp, witty, funny, compassionate, outgoing... these are all understatements. Here on CLSB, he loved to stir the pot as well... but I caught on his game quickly. Through his debating, he really challenged others to think differently... to reassess their viewpoints... and to make sure that whatever viewpoint you held, that you fully understood it and why you held it, regardless of whether he agreed with it or not.

Every single time I'd read one of those hotly debated threads, I always pictured him sitting behind his laptop with a cigar, grinning, and thinking of how else he could push those he was corresponding with... push them to be better thinkers... and better people.

My heart is heavy right now. It seems that too often, the best ones are the first to go. He will be missed by man, myself included.

Arch was a good man.
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 03:05 PM

Sportbike: CBR1000RR
Years Riding: Been around the block with training wheels
How you found us: Folks

Looks like everybody covered most of what I had to say about Chris. One thing I'd like to add is that, having never met Arch in person, he influenced you in ways that even your relatives or close friends couldn't.
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 04:30 PM
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins

Send a message via AIM to FiReBReTHa
Arch,

you are the Kyle to my Cartman.

www.firespeedtactical.com
Trial By Fire.
Like our page!
http://www.facebook.com/firespeedtactical

Quote:
"I'm spooning a barrett 50 cal. I could kill a building."
-Archer
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 04:38 PM
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins

Send a message via AIM to FiReBReTHa
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 09:51 PM

Sportbike: none...all gone
Years Riding: a while
How you found us: ken

Wow

I've lost a lot of good people this year and I'm stilling having trouble dealing with that.
But this young man broke my heart...This is really hard to type and my wife still doesn't understand.
That said, as I wipe my eyes, the next 3 jobs I do go to his family.
this is not a business promo, cause I already know Dave13 is bringing me 3 machines.
Lots of good people here, I learned that from Arch. Don't forget to spread the word, our lord got him a new advisor.........Thanks Arch! you're the best!
Yeah, now I'm done.................

PS. I hope I haven't pissed anyone off, I still have tears in my eyes.

CCS race official
sold the track bike
too slow to ride

"Repairs end December 31. 2011."

OK, it was a tough day.....back open again!!!
Bring me your broken down machines.

Butch @ 630-777-0273

Ytrap #819, forever in my prayers.
Arch, this Bud is for you..

Last edited by butchf; 08-10-2011 at 10:00 PM.
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 04:29 PM

Sportbike: K6 750
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: google

RIP, god speed. I'm sorry for your guys' loss, I've lost a few in my day. It never gets easier.
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-22-2011, 02:19 PM

Sportbike: Triumph Bonneville...the original sportbike!
Years Riding: Since about 11 years after my adult teeth came in
How you found us: I tripped over ya on my way to the can!

I just ran across this thread. I had posted in the other thread about Arch that in spite of all the times we had discussions here when we disagreed he always was one who I respected. As I said then...funny to say about someone you never met in the real world, only online...I will miss him.
Reading what those of you who actually knew him and were friends with him off the board have written tells me he was a very special guy. My condolences to you all.

"Dirt is for racing on...Asphalt is for getting there" OR "Flat trackers go in deeper and come out harder... OR (With apologies to General MaCarthur) "Old motorcycle racers never die, they just slip off the groove and fade into the dust!

If you want to anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal all one must do is tell the truth!
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-23-2011, 11:52 PM
See ya Illinois

Sportbike: 2005 GSXR 600 Black & Silver
Years Riding: Since 2005
How you found us: iwon search

R.I.P. GOD Bless his family.
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 02:49 PM

Sportbike: Honda
Years Riding: zero
How you found us: my husband, Chris (Arch)

Hello CLSB community,

My Name is Laura Kotacka. I am Arch's wife. I just wanted to thank you all so much for what you wrote, for supporting me and the kids during this difficult time, and for being wonderful friends to Chris while he was here with us. We miss him so much everyday.
I don't ride anymore. I stopped riding with Chris when our first child was born. I need help selling Chris's bike. I had a friend list it on Craig's list, but have gotten no takers. Also Chris would always winterize his own bike. One of my neighbors put stablizer in the tank, but nothing else. I remember Chris taking half a day to remove the battery and charge it and drain the fuel from carburetors, and many other things to get the bike ready for storage. I am too inexperienced in the these matters and any assistance or advice would help. Again THANK YOU for coming to his service and all you have wrote.
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 02:57 PM
pfft.

Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly

Quote:
Originally Posted by azizia View Post
Hello CLSB community,

My Name is Laura Kotacka. I am Arch's wife. I just wanted to thank you all so much for what you wrote, for supporting me and the kids during this difficult time, and for being wonderful friends to Chris while he was here with us. We miss him so much everyday.
I don't ride anymore. I stopped riding with Chris when our first child was born. I need help selling Chris's bike. I had a friend list it on Craig's list, but have gotten no takers. Also Chris would always winterize his own bike. One of my neighbors put stablizer in the tank, but nothing else. I remember Chris taking half a day to remove the battery and charge it and drain the fuel from carburetors, and many other things to get the bike ready for storage. I am too inexperienced in the these matters and any assistance or advice would help. Again THANK YOU for coming to his service and all you have wrote.
Laura, you will get tons of responses to this. We all miss Arch very much and are happy to help you with whatever you need. Check back here for responses, and check your PMs (inbox) for messages as well. You can consider his bike taken care of.
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...

Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Laura, you'll get plenty of folks here that can help you out. I'm just down the street on the other side of 59. Please let me know if you need any help with this or anything else that may come up. Pick up truck ready and labor willing...630.479-0696 or feel free to shoot a private message over if that's easier.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.

Last edited by Cerk; 09-28-2011 at 03:22 PM.
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 03:29 PM

Sportbike: Kawi ZX-10R
Years Riding: Since February 2012
How you found us: NESBA bbs

Send a message via Yahoo to Chills
Hello Laura. I was also a friend of Chris's; I'm in Naperville and would be happy to come over and help out. I will admit my mechanical skill isn't as good as Cerk's.

I'll send a PM with my phone number.

Never a bad time to climb... unless the weather is really horrible, and then you climb inside!

I bleed GREEN
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony
Laura, it's great to hear from you! Give me a shout, I have a trailer and I will be happy to come pick up his bike and take care of the winterizing, then I will drop it back off, safe and sound. I can help you write a for sale add for this site as well.

Tony F,
815-514-0380 is my Cell

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode