Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

CCS, Blackhawk Farms International raceway, August 20th and 21st.

4K views 77 replies 23 participants last post by  alocker 
#1 ·
Who is in? I know I saw a few new / revamped racers will be there....

Alos I just saw this on FB:

This is straight from Kathleen @ BFR.

Saturday the 20th is a Test and Tune/ Track Day run by CCS. To register you must contact CCS. This is not a BFR day.

Friday ENTRANCE TO THE TRACK- The gates will open at 6pm on Friday the 19th for all CCS Racers.

**** YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER DURING THE DAY ON FRIDAY THE 19th UNLESS YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR THE TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP RIDER CLINICS-NO EXCEPTIONS.****

Gate Fee Friday 6pm thru Saturday is $25.

The Red Flag Fund Auction will take place in the pavilion at the end of the day on Saturday the 20th!!!

#11 ·
I'm not too sure I can make this one. The back log here is getting insane. And it pays a lot more!

#13 ·
I want to see nothing less than podium from you......give it hell my friend...:neener:

#19 ·
I don't know if I'll be able to make this one. :(

#27 ·
I would love to test ride a 125 2 stroke.

#28 ·
I'll be draggin knee while givin everyone the bird as i pass them :helmet: (NOT)

(biting nails)

#29 ·
I'm in....

#35 ·
I plan on practicing Sat. and racing GTU and GTO Sunday morning pending a shoulder exam tomorrow late afternoon. High sided onto my left shoulder/hip hard 3 weeks ago in the dirt. In the Damn Mi sand, the spinning rear wheel is trying to overtake the front on banked corners....
I told you sand sucks.

If you were registered for it for the last event, you still are for this one. If you werent, you cant. Grids are locked for those 3. At least thats the way I undertand it from the ccsforum post.
That's how I understand it. That's how it should be. If you can't add a race mid-day, you shouldn't be able to add it later.

#41 ·
I'll be at pit out......be nice!

#48 ·
I guess we should start posting the PAST reports....

here is mine...
I was drunk, crashed, bored, messed with the bike, and won in the special Olympics, twice... :lmao:

It was great seeing so many new to racing people out there and several battle between friends. Very exciting...
Congrats to all the Racers....

Alex ( you are way to fast...)
Tea, that bike is flying... ( just from the data, you are heads up on top sped with my Italian bitch...)
Jeremy, nice first racing experience - pretty good job!
Greg, sorry about your bike.
Steve, just awesome seeing you rail that thing...
Marr, congrats on your first race
Jen & X, nice 2 stroke action
Pat and Jason, it was fun watching you battle it out.
Bart, if you ever grid behind me on a 600 in a super twin race, I'm gonna kick your ass..( well when Brian came past me in the warm up lap, I started to doubt that I'm in the right race...)

who ever I forgot, sorry my brain is still not back yet...

#53 ·
Greg, sorry about your bike.
My bike is fine. Well except for the shock. I crashed Mike Lockharts bike. :( I feel bad about it, but we'll fix it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.