BHF May 19-20 the Aftermath. - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

CCS Racing This forum is for discussion about CCS and events.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Cuddlie as a koala

Sportbike: Which bike?
Years Riding: Too long.
How you found us: Ken offered me money to join.

BHF May 19-20 the Aftermath.

HOT HOT HOT.

and more HOT HOT HOT.

Did I mention it was HOT HOT HOT?

School saturday. Pretty much uneventful. Missed the first session due to not hearing the pa (3 of us missed it and were in the same area) and they moved up our time from 10:45 (Rick told us 10:45) to 10:35. We got an extra session due to the mixup in the tower. Knee was acting up so I asked to skip the last practice, which was fine. Mock race went, well like a mock race. Afterwards went to registration and got a number (100). 5 or 6 students crashed during the school day.

Sunday. With storms possibly coming in around 3pm, I just did 2. Rookie Cup and LW F40. Rookie Cup race gave me a hell of a scare on the start. 1 wave start. Started from row 12 (had -34 rows open in front of the GTL rookie cup bikes). Bikes in front of me all of a sudden swerved and a bike on the front row stalled. Just barely missed him (nipped my elbow on him). Took 2 laps to basically calm down. Brought up the rear of course.

LW F40, felt better. Ended up 3rd.

Can start getting the bike more sorted. Need new front springs, new rear shock, brake pads, move the rear brake lever up and found that it needs a 1/4 turn throttle. The stock one I cant turn all the way.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 11:36 PM
#40 expert

Sportbike: gsxr600
Years Riding: 40+ years started at four (My dad still rides Motocross at 80)
How you found us: nesba.com

good to see you rob.

I crashed in the bus stop. that sucked. I was flinging the bike into the Bus Stop and taking a slew of speed. I guess there are better places to go fast and that's not one of them That was a case of too much confidence.

In the SS heavy weight race I was able to match speed with Ricky Valdez ( he was tired) and when he looked back, I waved at him outside of T1 Im still laughing.

I had a couple frighting moments and loosing the front in the bus stop was not one of them. Since I crashed there was nothing to be scared of.

I did drop into the 1:12's New engine and lots of confidence helped.

Lots of injuries.

Alex... did you break a clavicle. Those hurt real good. Don't miss Work! I wanted to talk... you must have gone to hospital? Were you using the GoPro camera during the crash? It was hard to get details but I understand it was a tangle with a lapped rider.

Another friend (matt on a grey 05 Honda 600) from Iowa (presumably dumped oil between 6a and 6b crashed and ripped a clavicle ligament. Not sure which is worse? .... that was water by the way not radiator, brake fluid nor oil ... no need to dump kitty litter all over) My eyes were dry enough from all the gravel dust in the pits.

Who else got hurt? I really hate crashing but I don't mind so much if I don't get hurt.

I did not take any video... did anyone get their races? I want to watch.

DESIGN-ENGINE|EDUCATION
Pro/ENGINEER training ZX6R CCS Expert #40 #1 plate holder
http://design-engine.com/category/racing/ RACE BLOG

Last edited by design-engine; 05-20-2012 at 11:47 PM.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Addicted

Sportbike: 09 Kawi ZX6R, 75' Yamaha RD250, '13 KTM 350 SX-F, '05 Yamaha Zuma
Years Riding: Not nearly long enough
How you found us: followed the squids

Send a message via AIM to eE jeremy
Had a pretty good outting, I still suck at starting, but I guess I have something to work on

I have a video from MWGP but it's pretty uneventful since I was 3rd at the exit of turn 1 at the race start and finished 2nd. I'm trying to upload MWSS, that was far more interesting as I went from 12th, to 20th, to 7th. On pace, but again, can't start a race to save my life.

Shitty Pass Racing #513
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
Cuddlie as a koala

Sportbike: Which bike?
Years Riding: Too long.
How you found us: Ken offered me money to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by design-engine View Post
.... that was water by the way not radiator, brake fluid nor oil ... no need to dump kitty litter all over) My eyes were dry enough from all the gravel dust in the pits.
its a precautionary thing. If they didnt, what if there was something else mixed in, like oil? Better safe than sorry. Usually "Scruff-n-puff" (the green atv with the blower) gets the dust blown off pretty good. Yeah teh dust in the pits was insane at times. I as over in "Buell Alley". What sucked that was there was nothing blocking the wind and nearly took my canopy even though it was tied to the truck and trailer. Ended up with some mild sunburns.

Was Alex the one in the MWGP that went down in 4?

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Last edited by YZFRob; 05-21-2012 at 01:07 AM.
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 07:33 AM
I don't know...

Sportbike: more than one... one less now...
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Some girl was talking about it.

Yes Alex crashed in 4, where I was watching at that very moment -.... .
His collar bone is broke. It sucks, he was on the run this weekend.

post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 07:57 AM
Defender of the Innocent

Sportbike: Simon and Garfunkel
Years Riding: over a decade
How you found us: YZFRob

I had little to no fun this weekend.

had to wrench some more on the bike. feel like a ducati owner this year...
bike has to go to a shop now

learned to launch, but not how to go thru t1 on the launch. no wonder, i never saw it from this far in the front. i let everybody go by into t1... that three times.

couldn't get my head around t1 pavement all weekend. rest was fine.
i think my best was 12/24 in MWSB. ewww....

Tea Palella
Midwest Instructor

SportbikeTrackTime - SportbikeTrackGear - SportbikeTrackGirl

IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, Cyclepath Racing
ChicagoLand Bikers.com
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Kim

Sportbike: '08 GSXR 750
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: hubby's a member!

I was only there on Saturday for the Learning Curves School, and it was a fantastic way to open the season. Bike felt great, I remembered my way around BHF, and left with my race license.

Nolan was a huge help - all I had to do was ride the bike, he took care of the rest. That definitely made my day even more fun.

We were both too wiped out to stay for races on Sunday - minimal sleep on Friday night basically did us both in.

It was great seeing folks after the long winter!

CCS #912
STT Coach #912
Former NESBA CR #29
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 08:41 AM

Sportbike: RC31
Years Riding: Since '03
How you found us: it's a small world afterall

I had fun.

Team Challenge was super exciting. We lost I think about 30 seconds on our pit stop to the team we wanted to beat, X caught them again at the end of the race, and we were all giving him signals to pick it up and go. He passed them on the second to last lap, and apparently the other guy decided he didn't like that and put down some dodgy pass on a lapper for the position and ended up ahead at the finish. We were less than a second away from 2nd place in GTU and 3rd Overall. With the 3rd place finish and the other team beating them, the Championship gap has closed up to Team X-Ray having a slim 5 point lead for 1st place in GTU.

I had to bail right after the Moto3 race so I don't know if I dropped any time from practice. I'd been really disappointed that with all the time I have on the 125 now that I was going so slow. Some poor amateur LW-F40 rider got double stuffed by two girls on 125s in the bus stop on the first lap.

Swift Molly's Motor Circus
Michelin Woodcraft Armour Bodies Spyder Leatherworks STT STG

UNAPOLOGETIC FAN OF THINGS THAT ARE OLD AND SLOW
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 08:55 AM

Sportbike: 2007 GSXR 1000
Years Riding: .05 Years
How you found us: RAT

Sunday sucked. I crashed out of 1st in the GTO. I was able to get the bike fixed in time for the next race. I left early and missed my last 2 races due to heat exhaustion.

If you have ever experienced that little headache that can't be stopped, just pack it in.

Big thanks to the corner workers in turn 6 that helped me after my crash. I was so exhausted I didn't know where to go. That cold bottle of water was a life saver.

CCS AM 454
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 09:15 AM
Addicted

Amature MWSS

Didn't think I was going to make the grid for this race, but thanks to Jason (pilotx1), Pat fitz, Jeff (jfuggint), and my girlfriend we were able to get enough water in the bike and get it cleaned off and dry for the start of the race, it more or less held out and I was able to get a 7th. Horrible start, but that's not unusual for me lol

Shitty Pass Racing #513
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Midnight Rider

Sportbike: R6 and a Z1000
Years Riding: for a bit
How you found us: random PM on sportbikes.net

Friday - I forgot my leathers and remembered a mile away from the gates. Doh! Thankfully Jeremy was on the road behind me. After a phone call to my mommy, he saved the day and got my gear.

Saturday started off great. By the middle of the third practice session, I was right back at my last years pace with a good idea where I can pick up time. By the end of the third practice session, I had a bent valve in cylinder 3 and I was done for the weekend :/ We had a good pit group though, big thanks to everyone that helped out (Jason, Jeff, Jeremy, Farrell, Nolan). Even though it didn't get fixed, I appreciate the help.

Sunday was still fun. I got to sleep in on race day and enjoy the morning. Watching the GT races was a blast, and it was fun for me to help get everyone ready to ride. Jeremy, if you get the start figured out, you're going to be tough to beat out there!

Fat Pat #728

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around...
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:33 AM
I don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alocker View Post
Sunday sucked. I crashed out of 1st in the GTO. I was able to get the bike fixed in time for the next race. I left early and missed my last 2 races due to heat exhaustion.

If you have ever experienced that little headache that can't be stopped, just pack it in.

Big thanks to the corner workers in turn 6 that helped me after my crash. I was so exhausted I didn't know where to go. That cold bottle of water was a life saver.
That was you in 6? Glad you are OK.
Yes the heat was pretty brutal for so early in the year. I kept pouring water down all day long with some Gatorade in between. I had a weak start in GTO but after a few laps I got in a rhythm and just kept on going until the end thanks to Garners Crash ( I felt bad for him. especially after him crashing in the second race again... ) and Spaulding pitting in, I finished in 3rd ( I think..)
I got a bit faster in the following races, but got stuck behind someone and couldn't find a way around him for the first 3 laps. and by than I could just hunt Wally down and made a pass on him in the last Turn but he beat me to the line.
And I had an Awesome race in UL SS, I once again finished right behind Jason in 2nd, this time in the dry. (Well it sounds good, as long as you don't tell anyone that there were only two people on the grid... LOL)

Over all a good weekend. Later today I'm going to drop the Bavarian monster of at the dealer, so it can get all the gears back, and than we'll see what happens next.
Wally ! - Always some great racing.

One shoot out to Alex! You rode the wheels of that R6. It is great to see someone come that far in your first EX year. I was pretty shocked when you crashed and got very worried when we didn't see you get up for a while! I'm glad you are OK, giving the circumstances. I hope to see you back out there soon!

post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:35 AM

Sportbike: '12 KTM 150XC
Years Riding: .
How you found us: google

Quote:
Originally Posted by eE jeremy View Post
Amature MWSS
Vid was awesome and loved that finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatFitz9 View Post
By the end of the third practice session, I had a bent valve in cylinder 3 and I was done for the weekend :/
Sorry to hear Pat.

-Chris
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 06:03 PM

Sportbike: Kawasaki ZX6R 636
Years Riding: 2004
How you found us: Google

Quote:
good to see you rob.

Another friend (matt on a grey 05 Honda 600) from Iowa (presumably dumped oil between 6a and 6b crashed and ripped a clavicle ligament. Not sure which is worse? .... that was water by the way not radiator, brake fluid nor oil ... no need to dump kitty litter all over) My eyes were dry enough from all the gravel dust in the pits.
I had the blower on it for a couple of minutes, fluid did not evaporate and we cannot wait all day.
I suggest that you park next to Rob next time, no dust there.
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 06:11 PM
DONATING MEMBER

Sportbike: Trackdayz "I" bike!
Years Riding: since last year
How you found us: In a fortune cookie

PSA from your favorite CLSB ex racer/triathlete: Make sure you are well hydrated a few days before your race weekend where you know the temps are gonna be hot, and keep hydrated up until and throughout the weekend. It makes a big difference. You notice there are usually a lot more crashes on a super hot day. I wouldn't doubt some of that is related to heat exhaustion, and physical ability and concentration go off pretty quickly at that point. If you are thirsty after a practice session, it is too late, you are dehydrated. You need to stay ahead of the curve and drink when you don't even want to before it's too late.
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 09:32 PM

Sportbike: 08 r6
Years Riding: a while
How you found us: google

I had a blast this past weekend besides my little incident...

The first race I had a little battle with Ricky and then we got into quite a bit of traffic. I ended up finishing right on his tail. I was leading during the second race and I got into traffic on the 5th lap. I was pretty comfy in the 11s and think I could have gone faster once I had my bike set up for it. On the 6th(?) lap I came up on some people and completely misjudged the rider in front of me and ended up hitting him. I didn't have anywhere I could go and I ended up slamming into his rear. I don't remember much after that, but I guess I went over the bars and landed on my head. I ended up breaking my collar bone into a couple of pieces. That's the 2nd time I've broken that bone, the doctor doesn't think it healed right the first time.. probably going under the knife to have some hardware installed.

I have to give a shoutout to BHF medical staff and everyone that helped pick up the pieces! It was nice to see everyone!

Alex
CCS/NESBA/STT A #424
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Addicted

Sorry about your incident Alex, heal up quick!

Shitty Pass Racing #513
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:15 PM
Slow Old Guy.

Sportbike: Inline Two Wheeled
Years Riding: Since the beginning of time
How you found us: Dan Ortega sent me

Quote:
Amature MWSS
Nice race Jeremy. My daughter is making fun of me because I was talking (coaching) you on your passes once you caught up to 7th place, running P8. You had so many opportunities to pass. Nice recovery after blowing the pass in T1, good to see you get him on the drive out of T7 at the end.

Fun to watch. You are pretty smooth and fluid, I am pretty surprised that your lap times aren't faster. Run through this with someone that races, and get coached. There is LOTS of throttle that you are leaving on the table.

Thanks for sharing and taking me for a ride. I miss the track. That was fun.

===========
Great Quote - One would think that the Secret Service was smart enough to get serviced secretly.

MotoVid hasbeen
NESBA hasbeen

CCS neverbeen
WERA neverbeen
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't know...

post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wink View Post
Nice race Jeremy. My daughter is making fun of me because I was talking (coaching) you on your passes once you caught up to 7th place, running P8. You had so many opportunities to pass. Nice recovery after blowing the pass in T1, good to see you get him on the drive out of T7 at the end.

Fun to watch. You are pretty smooth and fluid, I am pretty surprised that your lap times aren't faster. Run through this with someone that races, and get coached. There is LOTS of throttle that you are leaving on the table.

Thanks for sharing and taking me for a ride. I miss the track. That was fun.
I've learned there is a big difference between racing and trackday-ing. It's been difficult to go from the "polite" mindset to the race mindset. I find I often hold back when I shouldn't. In the end, as long as I keep it on two wheels and don't take anybody else out I'm happy, it might be a race, but we all still have stuff going on off the track to, better safe than sorry in most situations. I was able to put down 4 laps in a row in the 14's in MWGP, which I was happy about, that's where I was at the end of last season, so to be back in form after my first visit at BHF this year is encouraging. I am hoping to make more strides this year.

PS: for your e-coaching pleasure, MWGP

Shitty Pass Racing #513

Last edited by eE jeremy; 05-21-2012 at 10:32 PM.
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Slow Old Guy.

Sportbike: Inline Two Wheeled
Years Riding: Since the beginning of time
How you found us: Dan Ortega sent me

I am sure you will. Going faster at this point, will just make you go faster. Comfort is what it is all about. When a bike pulls you like that, you need to work more on the set-up for the pass. Keep up the great work, and these things will become second nature to you soon.

Good luck this season.

===========
Great Quote - One would think that the Secret Service was smart enough to get serviced secretly.

MotoVid hasbeen
NESBA hasbeen

CCS neverbeen
WERA neverbeen
post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Addicted

Yellow plates in Middle Weight Superbike

Shitty Pass Racing #513
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:59 AM
#40 expert

Sportbike: gsxr600
Years Riding: 40+ years started at four (My dad still rides Motocross at 80)
How you found us: nesba.com

Ive watched em all.... Thanks for the videos. Chris Shaffer posted one of his expert GTU race and he crashed.... On mine and his FB page.http://www.facebook.com/#!/bart.brejcha In his video you see him loose the front and the bike swings around in T3. I crashed 3 laps later in that same race in the bus stop. Must of hit a pebble and lost the front and I was in second...

I could watch 2 hrs of video per day even tho Im a bit burned out with black hawk, I know I can still wrench a second out of that place. Keeps me focused.

DESIGN-ENGINE|EDUCATION
Pro/ENGINEER training ZX6R CCS Expert #40 #1 plate holder
http://design-engine.com/category/racing/ RACE BLOG

Last edited by design-engine; 05-22-2012 at 02:05 AM.
post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 06:48 AM

Sportbike: FZR400
Years Riding: 20+ minutes
How you found us: Sportbiketracktime.com

Quote:

I could watch 2 hrs of video per day even tho Im a bit burned out with black hawk, I know I can still wrench a second out of that place. Keeps me focused.
I often do track walks in the morning. Mostly due to waking up at 5am.

On my walk Sunday, I could not help but think how much I sick of riding that track.
Don't get me wrong, BHFs is a charming local track...
I have over 10 years on that track and I still make mistakes out of bad habits.
BHFs and I need to have a trial separation!

Was a great weekend, Saturday was fantastic.
I didn't feel like I ever got consistent during the TC, but that can be hard in that heat.

-X

CCS Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus

Facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin Woodcraft Armour Bodies STT F-MC
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Y'all know me as Mouse

Sportbike: '08 R6 / '09 R6 / '04 GSXR
Years Riding: fer a while
How you found us: Been here all along.

Send a message via AIM to Blake
Quote:
It's been difficult to go from the "polite" mindset to the race mindset. I find I often hold back when I shouldn't. In the end, as long as I keep it on two wheels and don't take anybody else out I'm happy, it might be a race, but we all still have stuff going on off the track to, better safe than sorry in most situations.
Exactly my issue too. And, I had a bunch of sand in my vagina. I'm still chasing away the demons from being hit there and spending 9 weeks on crutches. I'm fine at other tracks, but I need to work out my issues with BHF.

It was nice pitting with all the "J's" - (Jeff, Jeremy, Jason).
Always great hanging with X and Jen and even more fun pit crewing for team XRay for the team challenge.

MWSB - first lap, coming into T7 something hits my hand. I thought it was a knee puck or something. Then it hits me again and I see its my body work flapping around. Hand up, and I pull in and fix that.

MWGP - I just couldn't get my head into the racing game from the start.

MWSS - I was lined up behind Decker on the start. Followed him up to T1 and as everyone fell in towards the apex, I took the long way around the repair patch. But then I ended up settling behind people and not making passes I should have.

Frustrating time on track, but I had a good time seeing all my track friends.
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:07 PM
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Exactly my issue too. And, I had a bunch of sand in my vagina. I'm still chasing away the demons from being hit there and spending 9 weeks on crutches. I'm fine at other tracks, but I need to work out my issues with BHF.

It was nice pitting with all the "J's" - (Jeff, Jeremy, Jason).
Always great hanging with X and Jen and even more fun pit crewing for team XRay for the team challenge.

MWSB - first lap, coming into T7 something hits my hand. I thought it was a knee puck or something. Then it hits me again and I see its my body work flapping around. Hand up, and I pull in and fix that.

MWGP - I just couldn't get my head into the racing game from the start.

MWSS - I was lined up behind Decker on the start. Followed him up to T1 and as everyone fell in towards the apex, I took the long way around the repair patch. But then I ended up settling behind people and not making passes I should have.

Frustrating time on track, but I had a good time seeing all my track friends.
It was good seeing you this weekend and actually hanging out for a bit, I think we had a pretty good crew in our (quite large) pit area Good times and great weather, doesn't get much better.

Shitty Pass Racing #513
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 02:17 PM

Sportbike: '03 Gsxr 1000, '04 Zuma,07 GSXR 600 trackbike
Years Riding: june 2007, since new,july '10
How you found us: friend

Send a message via AIM to Pilotx1 Send a message via Yahoo to Pilotx1
all in all a good weekend for me
first time back out on the track this year for me and the bike after a series of issues stemming from having pulled the motor over the winter to check valve lash

Sat practice
skipped the first session on purpose
go out for the second session and the bike runs of at idle and just off then runs like shit out to about 80% throttle then all of a sudden wakes up and takes off... not exactly smooth response or safe for that matter trying to get on the gas early on corner exits, so i pull in early adn start checking things over, cant find anything wrong and miss a couple sessions

Describe my problem to Joe at Turn One( bike runs like shit and center 2 secondard injectors are dumping fuel) and almost immediately he points me to check the injector plugs, sure enough I reversed the mains and secondaries, switch thing to how they should be fire it up and its smooth as glass

go out for the last practice session of the day to a completely different bike, my stupid transponder wont activate despite 2 passes thru the activation loop thing #$%^$%^$%&^ so I go out anyways to get some laps and deal with it after I come in, session ends without drama and me on a much better running bike and get waved over on hot pit because of the transponder, try to activate it one last time and get sent to tecch to mess with their activation loop, turns out my transponder wont turn on so go and exchange for a new one

Sunday:
only entered 2 races MWSB and MWGP

MWSB
completely botch the starting procedure and miss the first wave greem flag so when it drops again im thinkin everyone just jumped the start... i was wrong and take off as fast as i can trying to catch up to everyone, they are all down by T1 now... spend the rest of the race still thinking i need to catch up and somehow end up passing 4 people from dead last and giving them a head start

MWGP
not gonna make the SB mistake again im now glued to watching the flag
Got a decent start for this race with only a little front end hop and made up a bunch positions by turn 1. somehow spent the next few laps going backwards and end up chasing the other rider running my numbers(114) at the white flag, put my head down and swear i will catch this guy before the checkers, this last lap gets cut short but i was within 2 bikes of the guy by t5 only to see the race get red flagged in T6... damnit i needed 2 more turns to catch the guy... ended up finishing dead last

so it seems i do better with a shit terrible start, puts a sense of urgency in me versus starting well then subconsciously relaxing and losing places. Just need to figure out how to combine the urgency with a good start.

-Jason
CCS AM #31
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Addicted

Atleast your issue was easy to fix once you found it and you didn't miss any races

Shitty Pass Racing #513
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 03:03 PM

Sportbike: '03 Gsxr 1000, '04 Zuma,07 GSXR 600 trackbike
Years Riding: june 2007, since new,july '10
How you found us: friend

Send a message via AIM to Pilotx1 Send a message via Yahoo to Pilotx1
yep, im pretty grateful for that, feels good to have the bike resorted out again

-Jason
CCS AM #31
post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 11:10 PM

Sportbike: none...all gone
Years Riding: a while
How you found us: ken

so, did you say hi to my son, Chris?

CCS race official
sold the track bike
too slow to ride

"Repairs end December 31. 2011."

OK, it was a tough day.....back open again!!!
Bring me your broken down machines.

Butch @ 630-777-0273

Ytrap #819, forever in my prayers.
Arch, this Bud is for you..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode