Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Wow...that only took 30 Seconds!

641 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  G2G 
#1 ·
For the first scrap in the Blues/Hawks game.

...man, I wish Twist and Probert were still around:laughing

#2 ·
Walker is stepping up when needed nicely. Would've liked to see Eager and Janssen go though. Especially after Janssen took a run at Keith (or Campbell) in the corner well after the puck moved on.

Nice move by the linesman bending Burish over the boards at the end of the second. :lol

Some nice scrums but actually a rather boring game to me. Few really good scoring chances except for the posts the Hawk hit. They just looked kinda flat. Pat and Eddie did say the ice looked rough and passes weren't going well so that probably contributed. Hopefully coming back home will do them some more good. They had a good trip overall but the game against Vancouver and tonight were a little worrisome.

#5 ·
Probie!!!! #24 I believe if memory serves me correct. Yea, he was not the same animal from back in his coke/drinking days. But I loved how he was still a huge enforcer, and planted himself right in front of the opposite teams goalie every time. And they could almost never move him.

Tony twist was a good guy too. Has anyone heard anything about him lately? I think I heard he got into an accident on a bike and got really fucked up. Is he still retired?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.