Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

anyone into airsoft weapons and games?

1K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  jenova sin 
#1 ·
just picked up a MP5 RAS and 4 extra mags, been playing around with it, and man these things let you know when you been hit, still not a toy, but a bit cheaper then paintball, and they are created to look just like the real thing, if i pointed this thing at you, or even a cop hold it, he will not figure it out till he strips the mag, thats how real they look.

this one even came with a red dot, and for grip. and the nights rail system.

major fun!:cheers

#3 ·
My friend that is going with us to Buffalo Sunday is really into that. Ask him.

#9 ·
My AP Bio kids were just talking about this today. I'm interested! Sounds like fun.

Do I have it right, it's like the little yellow rubber bbs like they use to have in those POS guns at Kmart as a kid...except it's in a kick ass gun?

Doc

#14 ·
this airsoft will take over paintball in a couple years no doubt, and yes champ thats the one i got, it has the 700 motor in it, and uses a electric motor to kick out the plastic bb's at 300 FTP if not a touch more, THATS plenty, cause when you actually have fights with these things, they wont allow you to go much higher at all, if not, it will REALLY HURT if not cause you some damage.

#16 ·
How can you tell when someone is hit when you play with the airsoft, I think that makes a difference in competitive play.

Bravo, the Big Game is awesome. Check out the website and read the rules, if you dont have a gun you will need to call ahead and reserve one, we also try to get there as early as possible.

#17 ·
other then feeling it for SURE, it works on the honor system, from what i seen, ALOT of people who are into airsoft are cops,swatt,arm services, and the general public. but theres a code to honor, just like paintball.

(but in paintball you know for sure someone else was hit by the paint mark)

like i said though its on the honor system, besides IF someone DOES cheat, trust me EVERYONE will know there a cheater and before you know it your black labled!

#19 ·
Can you see the bullets or whatever they are called as they come at you? Max allowable speed for PB is 285, it hurts up close but if it doesn't brake it doesn't count. It sounds like fun but you really need to be able to leave a visible mark IMO. I love to nail someone in the goggles and actually see the splatter. What rules do you play by as far as whats a kill?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.