Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Joe Red Hot Van Hagar supergroup???

543 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  KingsGene 
#1 ·
#3 ·
im stoked they're finally getting this thing rollin'......i'll have to check them out when they play in the area!

#9 ·
I like it.

It's interesting to hear Satch when he's not out to totally thrash it.

#10 ·
"CHICKENFOOT - the band which features former VAN HALEN singer Sammy Hagar, guitarist JOE SATRIANI, former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS drummer Chad Smith - will take the stage for a limited number of live shows, featuring music from their self-titled debut album, Chickenfoot.

Limited presale tickets will be available to members of the Official Chickenfoot Fan Club. Click here ( http://chickenfootfanclub.com/ ) to join."

May 22nd at Park West.

#12 ·
Chad Smith of RHCP
This dude is one cool cat - Hung out with him in 1990 back in Kalamazoo when they played the State Theater where I bartended - They were playing for their "Blood Sugar Sex Magic" and were touring with Pearl Jam pre "Ten" and The Smashing Pumpkins who just released Gish

Chad is a down to earth hep cat

#13 ·
Chickenfoot Summer Tour 2009 - North America Part 1

The first part of this summer's Chickenfoot North American tour has just been announced!

Wed June 10: Chickenfoot Fan Club presales begin -
VIP Packages with tickets within the first 15 rows

Thu June 11: Club 1013 presales begin -
Details will be posted on the Club 1013 tickets page next week

Fri & Sat June 12-13: Most public onsales begin

August midwest dates:
7 Chicago Theatre, Chicago IL
8 The Fillmore, Detroit MI
10 Myth, St Paul MN
11 Uptown Theatre, Kansas City MO
13 Fifth-Third Ballpark, Comstock Park MI
15 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland OH

JUNE 5 IS FOOTDAY! Chickenfoot's self-titled debut album will be released WORLDWIDE on Friday June 5th
Download the album on June 5th from Amazon for only $3.99!

Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien
Chickenfoot will be special guests on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien on NBC Friday June 5th 11:25PM/10:35PM CT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.