Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad transaction with g2g

2K views 67 replies 29 participants last post by  HDTony 
#1 ·
sold ME A 1973 YAMAHA RD250. SUPPPOSEDLY RAN FINE JUST NEEDS TUNE UP. well it never started and i pulled the cylinder. bad piston and rings and jug.

dont do business with him i tried calling and text message and pm's no reply.

stay away..

#38 ·
LISTEN E-THUG leave this thread alone if you gonna make some stupid post about the situation. i'm glad this thread is entertaining you.

it's not the money, its the principle behind the deal, you said it ran and all it needed was a tune up, i gave you money, you ripped me off. your mom should spank you for being a bad boy. and then you can start cussing her out too.

#44 ·
tvrsir: Have you ever bought a 30 year old vehicle before? Have you ever owned a 2 stroke before? To me it sounds like you are just an uninformed consumer that didn't know what he was getting into. 2 stroke dirtbikes recommend replacing the top end ever season or two, and new piston every 4 years or so. It's easy work and I think you got a fair deal. You just don't know what you're talking about and had unrealistic expectations.

PS: tune up for a 2 stroke typically involves a new piston.

#61 ·
Steve are you a dealer? Do you have warranties? You selling anything?

Steve might not be the easiest person to get ahold. You seriously tried buying a 30 year old bike on the condition that it started? How often have sellers laughed at you?

#67 ·
Admin talking.

ok we all had our fun i gotta admit cause everyone loves the drama. but here is the thing "as noted i am speaking as admin" i was contacted" and when i reviewed all aspects. it might appear my mods closed this thread to protect someone, anyone, it doesnt matter.

the fact since you both started something on line, you both deserve to get both sides for what ever it is worth out there in the open. versus what it looked like was a 1 sided ass kicking contest.

so now that you guys got it out. you both explained both sides of your dispute.

here is my advise. talk about it in private as you both know each other #'s and if you guys cant agree and there is some further shit to pursue?

get to court or something.

i wish you both the best of luck and many miles of riding.

CLSB shown it is fair and equal for all, and now regretfully.

i am shutting this shit down, and i really dont want to see anymore of this issue. clearly it was enough in here.

SO now lets move to riding, and making fun of shit and maybe you 2 guys could one day drink a beer over this and laugh or what ever.

peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.