Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

A few shots from yesterday

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  MoTo178 
#1 ·
I got a TON of pictures of absolutely nothing but a corn field if anyone wants to see those. :rolleyes :laughing

Oh well these are better than the ones i had before, which were only two on my old bike.

G
#9 ·
MoTo178 said:
I got a TON of pictures of absolutely nothing but a corn field if anyone wants to see those. :rolleyes :laughing

Oh well these are better than the ones i had before, which were only two on my old bike.

We took a took a whole bunch of pictures of wheelies and stupid shit yesterday and the damn digital camera has such a long delay. YOu have to take the picture like 5 sec before you take it

#10 ·
Re: Re: A few shots from yesterday

Grasshopper said:
We took a took a whole bunch of pictures of wheelies and stupid shit yesterday and the damn digital camera has such a long delay. YOu have to take the picture like 5 sec before you take it
You can usually turn the delay off, check the manual

#11 ·
Yeah, the digital cameras are slow. The only ones that came out decent were ones were my brother used the "burst" mode on his digital. He was just waiting too long and trying to get the picture of me right as i went past, and thats too hard to do with the slow shutter speed.

...on a side note, that road is BFE and some of you who went to my folks house after a starved rock ride know where it is. I have NEVER seen a cop go down that road (the road gets about 1 car per 30 minutes to an hour down it), and about 10 mins after taking the pics the Mulberry PD comes rolling down the road. I must have pissed off the one neighbor that lives about half a mile away. :twofinger It was the most excitement that douchebag has seen in a while besides when his goats run away with his pants down around his ankles.

#13 ·
Re: Re: A few shots from yesterday

Grasshopper said:

with my camera you push the button once to get it ready and it takes a quick pic when you hit it again. It does fine.

Nice pics Sean.....I was looking for you on the board yesterday to see if ya wanted to go do this. I know why you weren't there now.:D :helmet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.