Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Harley Light Issue

1K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  SloRoll 
#1 · (Edited)
Harley Headlight Issue

My dad's Harley has some light issue (front lights, not sure which ones off hand). Where can he take it to get this fixed for a good price. I figured someone on here knows this stuff like Tony or Ken (and a few others, but I would never listen to Vcook :lmao: just kidding) who could steer me in the right direction.

Thanks!

EDIT: found out it's the headlight only that won't turn on at all.

#10 ·
I would look at it but I'm kind of far out here to ride it like that. Have ken over at Chicago performance look at it, he's not too far at all

#11 ·
He's home during the day. If you can swing by, I'll buy you lunch (or Starbucks :laughing:)

Where is Chicago Performance? If I say your name will he kick me out? :laughing:

#13 ·
Chicago Performance, "Ken", told me he doesn't work on grasscutters. I asked if he could change a tire on my Harley rim. Needless to say, I never gave him any of my money after that.

#20 ·
Take a test light ($10) and touch both sides of your lights fuse. If you have power disassemble the high low switch. Once you can get to the wires test them. 1 should always be hot (with key on) the other 2 will go hot as you flip hi low switch back and forth. If you only have one hot wire you switch is bad.

#22 ·
PM Sunshine as she works at a HD Dealership

Or, I got guys out at Heritage HD in Lisle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.