Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

For those of you that dislike Mike Greenberg...

726 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Cerk 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
:laughing I'm listening to those two now. Sometimes I love them, other times I think they're self-righteous idiots.

...and Greenberg reportedly badly mispronounced "king" with a certain racial slur. I've actually not heard it myself yet as I don't have sound at work.

#6 ·
Here it comes...

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2010/01/debate_rages_over_mike_mikes_m.html

You watch, this non-story story will become a major story with some perceived commentary on the state of things in society. I do love the irony though, in that a show that spends so much of its time picking apart every possible detail on any story that even remotely pertains to sport now has to deal with the same. What goes around comes around, as they say.

#7 ·
That was such an innocent mistake. He was obviously talking quickly and blurred the K from King with the beginning of Junior. Non-story if there ever was one. Every talk show host does it every day. It's just usually not mistake that sounds kind of like a derogatory term on a day where the offended could potentially be most sensitive.

ESPN is/are the king/s of maudlin self-righteous clowns.

Will Jackson or Sharpton respond with anti-Semitic slip of the tongue?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.