Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Will pay for help. CLSB Detectives Needed.

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  4Cammer 
#1 ·
Ok, so I bought 2 candle lanterns at HomeGoods off of 75th and Lemont. Love the style, and fits our decor perfect. They only had 2 of them, but I need 6 for the house. We have 3 posts and would like to put 1 on each side of each of the 3 posts.

I've inquired with HomeGoods, and their moto is that they don't control inventory, or know where its at, they simply order and deliver weekly, and to check each store weekly. That's right, they don't track SKU's, or know where they got this (according to their corporate care), at best all I can do is go to each store each week and look.

I've gone to a few stores each week for the past 3 weeks, but no luck. I've googled lantern images to find this one and checked tons of websites, to no avail.

I figure some company, some wholesaler, somebody in the US is selling this item...but how do I find it. Even tried finding out the manufacturer, but doesn't come up with internet searches.

Thus I turn to CLSB. $20 for anyone that can lead me to where I can buy these. Cash or Paypal. Any help is much appreciated!!

Here are some pics. The units are about 24 inches tall.

Distributed by: NBC Trading Inc. Framingham, MA 01701

See less See more
#2 ·
I know Home Depot has a huge catalog of this stuff in stores that you could look through.

#6 ·
Thanks...I'll have to check that out.

Close, oh so close. Very similar design, but the top/base are a little different, almost like the one I have is finished more, and this one is more raw.

^^ Measures 6-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 6-1/4".

He wanted a 24" one
Correct, sort of, I went back and double checked myself. Guess it's not 24"...my bad. 18" from the top of the ring to bottom, 15.5" from the top of the dome to the bottom. 8" across.
What HomeGoods have you looked at?
Yorktown, 75th and Lemont, Danada Square and Naperville. Each week for the last 3 weeks. Need to make a trip to Bloomingdale and Lemont still.

#9 ·
Sucks right? What company doesn't track SKU's. How do they not know how many of a certain item they have in stock. How do they track shrinkage/theft? Very poor business model. Well maybe the business model is ok...but the management / business systems sucks.

I sleep with one of the mangers of the Bloomingdale store (well, from time to time- been married almost 21 years :) ), I will see if they have them.
Gracias. I appreciate your help.

#8 ·
I sleep with one of the mangers of the Bloomingdale store (well, from time to time- been married almost 21 years :) ), I will see if they have them.

#14 ·
Thank you for trying. Close!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.