Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Postwhores: Your click is needed :)

2K views 59 replies 33 participants last post by  Kerosene 
#1 ·
Guys/Gals

Its been a while since I posted but I figured I would throw this up here:

Ania (my fiancée) had entered us into a wedding contest some time ago and it turns out that we were selected as one of the last 10 finalists. The last ten need to be voted on in order to move forward. Please click the link below and click on us via the radial list on the bottom of all the contestants. We are getting a late start on this as the polls opened up yesterday. Please help!! :)

Annie & Andy
Be sure to send everyone you know to http://www.elevenelevenwedding.com to cast their vote from May 10th - May 17th.

Please forward to your friends and family, we need your help :)

#42 ·
I had a bunch of people vote from my work there and we all get to the Web via a single IP despite the 5000 people that work for the company. All the votes that had redundant IPs were eliminated from the counts on the 1st day due to suspicion of cheating, we dropped over 50 votes.

wow, you guys really jumped up in votes. Congrats.
I voted yesterday from my desktop, so if I get a chance I'll bring my laptop to startbucks and vote from a diff IP addy. Hopefully that will help.
Thank you! Everyone here has been a huge help!!

#41 ·
wow, you guys really jumped up in votes. Congrats.
I voted yesterday from my desktop, so if I get a chance I'll bring my laptop to startbucks and vote from a diff IP addy. Hopefully that will help.

#50 ·
If you scroll to the bottom of all the couples' pictures and descriptions, there are radial buttons, select (Annie and Andy) then click [Vote]

Thank you :)

#52 ·
good luck andy, how often can people vote?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.