Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Valentines Day, who's spending it alone?

896 views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  LadyDemona 
#1 ·
No, I don't want to turn this into a poor me thread, but who's got no one to spend it with and what are your plans?

#30 ·
I'm going to get my bike tomorrow if things work out and as far as tomorrow night not sure yet no girlfriend here..Damn women are pain in the ass unless ya have needs :evil

#31 ·
Max, are you CALLING this in? Are you calling from a bar? You're spelling like a drunk Marine with a broken trigger finger! :laughing As a fellow Marine, I'm glad you at least spelled Semper Fi correctly.
(OK, your spelling sucks, but your hearts in the right place. I liked your opinions on the gay marriage thing.) :cheers

Moto, $53? Fifty-THREE? I thought it was $50 even! Is the $3 extra for tax? They tax that in Chicago?

Well, for Valentine's Day, I'm a-a-a-l-l-l-o-o-o-n-n-n-e. I just moved to a new town, and don't know anyone here yet. And too cheap to follow Moto's example. Probably just change the oil and brake fluid in the bike. Maybe new brake pads.

#33 ·
Sorry guys!!!!

My Valentine's Day was awesome!:D

The hubby (6nickyfan9) got me a rocket for a present.

Jewelry's little overated as a present, still like flowers though but getting a crotch rocket for Valentine's day is by far the most unique thing I've ever gotten to date.:D

I hope I get a car for Christmas!:evil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.