Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Yakima Racks

1K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Pilotx1 
#1 ·
Since all the bicycle talk goes in here, I'll ask here.

Where is a good(cheap) place for Yakima products? I need some stuff to put my rack on a different car.

Any hookups??????

??

#3 ·
Almost all stores will be the same price, mom and pop places will probably be more than the big chains, though.

If it were me, I would just order it online. The prices will be lower, no tax, and some places might have deals for free shipping. They're really easy to install, you can definitely handle it.

#6 ·
Slowass said:
And let's get that straight -- it's just talk. No one really RIDES on here except me, Grasshopper, Solo and Chills. ;)

OK, try pricepoint.com They have THE LOWEST prices anywhere.

Last summer I posted MTB rides in Palos and just like this year only very few people came out. I rode with Solo, Gasguzzler & Halfast-racing. I hope to do it again this year as soon as Palos dries up

#7 ·
VoytekNT said:
Last summer I posted MTB rides in Palos and just like this year only very few people came out. I rode with Solo, Gasguzzler & Halfast-racing. I hope to do it again this year as soon as Palos dries up
Yeah, I didn't come on here last year, otherwise I woulda made it up there.

Palos is gonna take a while to dry up with ALL THE RAIN we've been having, so it's likely we'll do Kettle or Fort Custer in the coming weeks...

#11 ·
Slowass said:
Originally Posted by Slowass
And let's get that straight -- it's just talk. No one really RIDES on here except me, Grasshopper, Solo and Chills.

OK, try pricepoint.com They have THE LOWEST prices anywhere.

VoytekNT said:
I notice a trend here :)

#14 ·
:bumpit: I am interested in a bicycle rack for my 01 Grand Prix & have no idea what to look for as far as brand, features or price. :robewizar

If anyone would like to insert their two cents here, it would be much appreciated.:popcorn:

PS: Rachel, I didn't know you had a MTB...let's set up a more relaxed/medium paced ride or DT scenic ride. I don't go on a lot of the stuff posted here b/c I'm a bicycle squid & don't think I can hang with the big dogs.:wonder

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.