Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

US Cellular - Holiday BLOWOUT!

1K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  IceCold81 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey ladies and gents.....

I don't want this thread to turn into any level of competitor nonsense or strategic positioning debates.

I want to simply post up a GREAT opportunity that current existing customers of US Cellular and ESPECIALLY potential new customers are taking advantage of as of yesterday through Christmas eve (The 24th).

Right now its this simple, we've got the MOST aggressive campaign going right now for our holiday sale and here it is.

EVERY PHONE IN STORE EITHER INSTANTLY FREE OR FREE AFTER REBATE!
(And we also have the samsung tablet for sale as well)

No matter the phone, even our Samsung Galaxy S/Mesmerize that typically goes for 280 - 199 after mail in rebate is only $80 in store throughout the sale while supplies last.

So in a nutshell all of our phones are free instantly, 50 or 80 dollars in store right now, and ALL eligible to receive mail in rebates.

ALSO!!!

NEW CUSTOMERS WHO ACTIVATE "SMART" PHONES in this same time period will receive a $100 dollar bill credit for activation with us, up to as many as 6 LINES per account (Do the math ;))

Again this isn't intended to be some gimmicky sales tactic and I could really care less if you come to see me personally at my store, feel free to visit which ever store is closest to you. But there's a lot of great folks on here also with children they may be looking to get phones for and/or looking for an opportunity to change to another carrier...

Whatever your situation looks like, I'm purely extending this information out as a friendly heads up, and if it's helps in saving anyone money or helping in your situation whatever that may be then enjoy....

IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE AND REMAIN TO BE AN AMBASSADOR TO ANOTHER CARRIER, THATS FINE TOO, JUST DON'T CLOUD UP MY THREAD WITH COMPETITOR NONSENSE....

Thanks and hope this may help even a few :D:

P.S. If anyone actually has any questions regarding the sale/company feel free to ask.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!! :thumbsup

Btw, just a few pleasing references for your viewing pleasure..... ;)

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20025741-1.html

http://businesscenter.jdpower.com/news/pressrelease.aspx?ID=2010174

See less See more
#11 ·
As an FYI, thatbis an AWESOME price for the Samsung Galaxy S - I love mine and it is by far the best of the 137 phones I have owned over the years since 1993 - Love it

Good on ya man

#16 ·
I have a favor to ask..

It’s something that needs a little discretion from your average US Cell employee and so perhaps a fellow CLSB’er could help me out?
I have been with US Cell service since before they bought it from PrimeCo, but I’ve had an affiliate (employee) account, for the past umpteen years.
I no longer work at a Cell phone store, but managed to keep the discounted rates this whole time.

What I used to do, is just buy my cell phone at the full rate and activate it with no issues, the last time I did this they asked a lot of questions about who my employer was and to see my local rep.
I don’t think I can fly under the radar again if I purchase another phone.

Any suggestions on how I can get a new phone without drawing a bunch of red flags?

#24 ·
Hey ladies and gents.....

I don't want this thread to turn into any level of competitor nonsense or strategic positioning debates.
So does this mean I can't post in here??? :neener::lmao:

2 questions...

1st just to clear things up....so I can get a phone for free even if I've only been with you for like 2 months (meaning I don't have to wait for my 2 year contract to come up)? You statement said EVERY phone :laughing:

I just have to say I <2 my Blackberry torch!! :jester

Secondly....why haven't you answered all the posts on here
:laughing:

Man I need to start an AT&T Thread :laughing:

#32 · (Edited)
= nonsense :flip :laughing:

I should have known better shelly! :lmao:

Proudly typing this post on my new android OS phone!!: us cellular rocks
AWESOME! Congrats! Glad you dig it! :righton:

I just got a US cellular family contact, daughter wanted a phone as Christmas present, mom ganged up on me and now I have 3 never phones. I'm going to miss using my Iphone, but it is time to start over somewhere. 1200 min / unlimited text with free incoming calls for $120 a month plus tax and I comparison shopped till no tomorrow.
Excellent jon! Glad that worked out for you and hope your satisfied with the overall outcome! Glad I could help out! Congrats! ;)

Thanks Tom, for bringing aboard more Android converts!

Maybe I ought to start a general Android thread, for the inevitable questions... :laughing:
:laughing: No prob man! It's been a HECK of a sale! And I'm glad to see so many who have been able to not only save some money but get into something newer and better due to this thread! Hope I answered everybody's PM's as well as you'd hoped and any other questions feel free to reach out.

enjoy the phones ladies and gents, and these sales promo's were more aggressive then EVER! So you guys/gals got some GREAT devices for practically nothing! Enjoy the network quality! :thumbsup

On a side note.... Everybody I personally migrated over to USCC from another carrier (No one related to CLSB) has had nothing but great things to tell me, and have confirmed more consistent network coverage then there prior carrier already... So I couldn't be happier with all the results and feedback I'm receiving!

And so you guys know, I work out of the Orland Park location on Lagrange just a little FYI going forward if anyone local needs anything or has questions

Sorry I missed ya troy, darn day off! :laughing:

None the less, Happy Holidays! ;)

#27 ·
I just got a US cellular family contact, daughter wanted a phone as Christmas present, mom ganged up on me and now I have 3 never phones. I'm going to miss using my Iphone, but it is time to start over somewhere. 1200 min / unlimited text with free incoming calls for $120 a month plus tax and I comparison shopped till no tomorrow.

#28 ·
Thanks Tom, for bringing aboard more Android converts!

Maybe I ought to start a general Android thread, for the inevitable questions... :laughing:

#33 ·
Hey all, I'm revisiting this thread just to let anyone that may be able to benefit, that we are running another very competitive promo including a $100 switcher credit again! :)

If anyone has any questions or would like me to compile a few options for ya, please just let me know.

Have a great day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.