Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

sport chock group buy again? "kruz"????

1K views 45 replies 17 participants last post by  Kruz 
#1 ·
what ya say...think its worth doing again...or where did you get them from, how much and how much ya scored under the group purchase...i want one know:cheers

#2 ·
baxley trailer company, http://www.baxleycompanies.com

We mainly saved on shipping, which, shipped separately is pretty hefty. John had them all shipped to one location and we sent them on their way after that. I think it was around $180 or so a piece.

There is a lot of new people here so it might be worth trying again. You'd need them all shipped to one location and all paid by one person. THAT's the hardest part.

-Chris

#5 ·
Don't know if you're buying it to install in your trailer or what, but keep in mind that a sport chock can't be used with tire warmers.

Just a thought.

#19 ·
One more thing...the colors are nice and pretty, the black chrome is especiaaly sharp it looks like a gunmetal grey.

The colored ones are more pricey and they do chip easier than the crinkle coat black like we all got in the first group buy.

Does anyone remember another one of their models being able to hold a back tire as well as a front. Am I confusing this with the Condor?

#21 · (Edited)
Kruz said:
One more thing...the colors are nice and pretty, the black chrome is especiaaly sharp it looks like a gunmetal grey.
The colored ones are more pricey and they do chip easier than the crinkle coat black like we all got in the first group buy.
I got the yellow one. had it 1 year and no chips yets, nice and bright!!!! I can find mine no problem in a pit area with 5 black ones!!!!

the black chrome one is sweet looking too.

#22 ·
Pugsly said:
I got the yellow one. had it 1 year and no chips yets, nice and bright!!!! I can find mine no problem in a pit area with 5 black ones!!!!

lol.... you're right about that. I need to find a way to make my black one look different from the other black ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.