Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

PSA: FREE coffee at Starbucks 4/22

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Village Idiot 
#1 ·
Free coffee if you bring in your own mug. Today only.

http://www.starbucks.com/blog/happy-earth-day/993

Starbucks said:
Hi! I wanted to tell you about an exciting event coming up on Earth Day. On April 22 we’re inviting everyone to bring in a reusable mug or tumbler and get a free brewed coffee or tea. Your choice of brew, hot or iced – it is spring after all! This is happening at participating stores in the United States and Canada.

Why are we doing this? We recognize the impact one can make through careful, conscious choices. So we want to encourage and reward those of you who use tumblers or travel mugs in your daily routines. You’re helping to reduce our environmental impact!

If you don’t have a tumbler or travel mug, they will be available for 20% off on Earth Day, April 22. Just so you know, anytime you bring in your own tumbler or travel mug to a participating Starbucks, you get 10 cents off your drink every day.

What if you can’t bring in a mug and don’t want to buy a new one? That’s okay too. Just request your coffee or tea in one of our “for-here” cups and we’ll pick up the tab.

Last year, when we did a similar promotion on Earth Day, more than 1.2 million of you participated. Let’s see if we can beat that this year! RSVP here.

Although reusable serveware and tumbler use still only accounts for a small percentage of total beverages served, those of you who did bring in reusable mugs still made a significant impact. In 2010, people brought their own tumblers into our stores more than 32 million times, keeping nearly 1.45 million pounds of paper out of landfills.

#6 ·
Yes sir, Just dont forget to go to my store and dont forget your tip in the tip jar when your friendly barista.....ME gives you that Coffee :D Johnny needs some track funds

#8 ·
Hey, Those tips get the motomonkey off my back lol

#20 ·
Thanks Mr. Pink....throw in a buck ya cheap bas'tad

#13 ·
Last I checked McDonald's doesn't serve you high quality beverages like us......and no the mccafe is hardly high quality....and you may want to check I don't think uncle Steve was talking about tipping her money or cow tipping

#15 ·
pssst, its called a starbucks smug. ;)

:laughing:

#16 ·
The 'Bou is doing it too ...
"Today's the day Caribou fans! Free coffee when you bring in your reusable mug or drinkware! As always, we always have our sustainability offers for you to enjoy! $.50 off any drink with your reusable drinkware item! Happy Everyday, and Happy Earth Day!"

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.