Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

cashing out

2K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  BH 
#1 ·
The wife and I are looking at a business opportunity that will require a decent sized cash investment on our part, so I'm going to be unloading a lot of my stuff to raise some extra funds. so first to go will be all the SM stuff.

from complete bikes, parts, tires, gear, etc, if anyone needs anything let me know. Mostly KTM/berg stuff, but also still have some DRZ and YZ450 parts.
Roman, if you want my Crossfire SRS boots instead of the older ones, let me know.

Also, I have a set of motogp roo leathers (size 48), and a brand new 661 vapor pressure suit (XL).

I'll start listing individual stuff soon, but feel free to post or PM if you're interested in something.

#6 · (Edited)
YZ parts:
stock 03 shock
05 shock with stiffer racetech spring and revalve
catchcan setup
acerbis rally pro handguards
plastics for 03-05 bikes
unisversal SM fender (blue)
FMF Q exhaust
stock exhaust (04)
stock seat w/ one industries gripper cover
few different F and R sprockets
radiators
Carb

the GP leathers are in decent shape. haven't been used for a while, so they need a good washing and some moisterizer applied. there's a small tear up by the chest/shoulder where the leather has started to pull away from the stretch fabric at the seam. there's also a patch on one of the forearms to fix some damage - done by Spyder Leatherworks. Asking $100 for them.

#29 ·
Still got my old DRZ tires that may or may not fit on the Husky?

#33 ·
If you buy a cigar shop will it only stock those nasty Swisher Sweets you like??

If the answer is no, I can promise to be your best non-paying customer. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.