Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Weird stuff at the post office

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Y2KR1 
#1 ·
Did you know that you can mail your pet Rooster to wherever using the post office? I passed by the Ohare post office today to find some guy taping up a box with his rooster inside, addressed to a post office box in Puerto Rico. Nice looking one too from what I could see through the holes in the box. Clucked too!

I am wondering if you can mail roosters, why not mail yourself off to say France or something, I would imagine that it would be cheaper than an actual plane ticket, just make animal noises when someone is around your box:jester

#2 ·
YZFRabbit said:
Did you know that you can mail your pet Rooster to wherever using the post office? I passed by the Ohare post office today to find some guy taping up a box with his rooster inside, addressed to a post office box in Puerto Rico. Nice looking one too from what I could see through the holes in the box. Clucked too!

I am wondering if you can mail roosters, why not mail yourself off to say France or something, I would imagine that it would be cheaper than an actual plane ticket, just make animal noises when someone is around your box:jester
Most of us have no problem with the animal noises:rofl :rofl

#12 ·
The ground hogs around here look much like P-Dog, but much bigger. We stand to get more Dog for our $ is we just barbeque those.:D

#14 ·
Re: Prairie Dog

Sticky said:
So where'd you get the Prairie Dog, can we refer to him as P-Dog as in Whaddup P-Dog. I e-mailled the pic to a friend and she wants one now.

Nick
Local pet shop gets them in as babies from a breeder, but they sell out fast, as they are an unusual pet in these areas....a problem animal in others

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.