Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Jackass Star- Ryan Dunn dead at 34

7K views 125 replies 43 participants last post by  michowski 
#1 ·
http://jalopnik.com/5813585/jackass-star-ryan-dunn-dies-in-car-accident

breaking
Jackass star Ryan Dunn dies in car accident

Ray Wert — Ryan Dunn, who will forever be known for sticking a Hot Wheels car up his own ass in the movie "Jackass," and another as-of-yet-unidentified person, both died in a crash outside of Philadelphia early this morning.

Police say they don't know whether the 34-year-old Dunn, who appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies, or the unidentified person was driving the car. The shot up top was taken at the scene of a one-car accident that took place in West Goshen, Pa. around 3:30 AM Monday morning. It's too mangled to tell, but it may in fact be the remains of Dunn's Porsche 911 GT3.

Full size
Police also don't know whether alcohol was to blame — but Dunn did tweet out the following picture from his Tumblr account hours before his death.

Our guess is that isn't an iced tea he's drinking.

See less See more
#48 ·
Roger Ebert making Bam cry! :lmao: :lmao:

Chicago Sun-Times film critic Roger Ebert briefly had his Facebook page taken down Monday after complaints about insensitive comments about "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, who died in a car crash on Monday.

Ebert wrote: "'Jackass'" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.” He later tweeted, “Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive,” referring to a photograph Dunn posted on Twitter early Monday showing himself drinking with friends just hours before the 3 a.m. crash. The photo has since been removed.

The comments drew harsh words from both "Jackass" co-star Bam Margera and pop culture blogger Perez Hilton.

"We understand what he's trying to say," Hilton wrote, "but still — this is extremely insensitive!"

Margera erupted in expletives when he tweeted Monday night saying, “I just lost my best friend. I have been crying hysterical for a full day and ... Roger Ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents."

#51 ·
Anyone who calls their parents by their first names gets no respect from me.

#54 ·
Fucking bam. What a little bitch. All of us know when we "ahem" go a little faster then the posted speed limit, we r asking for trouble. But u toss in a 911, booze and that speed, and you r only asking for trouble. Zero sympathy from this guy here.

And fuck that little group protesting. All the bikers n military people should just bumrush them and fuck them up. Good luck finding the ones responsable.

#55 ·
Geez, everyone here seems to have the holy than thou attitude without even all the facts coming out.

Allegedly, he was at the bar for 4 hours and had this to drink:

He cited Dunn's online photo of him drinking hours before his death and a report that Dunn had three light beers and three shots before leaving a local tavern, Barnaby's in West Chester.
Three light beers and three shots over a four hour time period? To someone that drinks as much as he does, I'm guessing he was barely buzzed. This is more an incident of driving too fast vs drunk driving in my opinion and considering this is a motorcycle site, I would think people would have a little sympathy for the guy.

Now if his BAC is able to be taken and shows he had a shit ton more to drink than that, I agree with most people, no sympathy, but at least wait until the facts come out.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ersy-ryan-dunns-death-turns/story?id=13892698

#56 ·
Geez, everyone here seems to have the holy than thou attitude without even all the facts coming out.

Allegedly, he was at the bar for 4 hours and had this to drink:

Three light beers and three shots over a four hour time period? To someone that drinks as much as he does, I'm guessing he was barely buzzed. This is more an incident of driving too fast vs drunk driving in my opinion and considering this is a motorcycle site, I would think people would have a little sympathy for the guy.

Now if his BAC is able to be taken and shows he had a shit ton more to drink than that, I agree with most people, no sympathy, but at least wait until the facts come out.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ersy-ryan-dunns-death-turns/story?id=13892698

as far as i know...
it doesnt matter how much you drink though alcohol still impairs judgement and reactions, youre perception of how much it affects you is the only thing that changes with "experience"

#61 ·
ill be the first person to say you made your bed, now sleep in it. but its jus too bad because im sure at some point in our own lives (especially when you own a moto,) we have all pushed that line a lil more than we should have...and sometimes, you nevr come back from it.

tomorrow is not guaranteed

and sticking a matchbox car in his ass and going to get xrays was pretty funny tho.

#79 ·
Now the crash is estimated at 130mph by the cops reconstruction. Impossible to determain if the crash or fire kill them. Fans have been going to the crash site and taking pieces of the crash. Toxicology reports r due back in 4-6 weeks.

#81 ·
Toxicology reports r due back in 4-6 weeks.
Or maybe today:

PHILADELPHIA—
"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn had a blood-alcohol content that was more than twice the legal limit for drivers when he and a passenger died in a fiery one-car crash this week, according to a toxicology report.

The report said Dunn's blood-alcohol level was 0.196 at the time of the crash early Monday morning. The legal limit for drivers in the state is .08.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-dunn-toxicology,0,1029427.story

#94 · (Edited)
The video tells the tale. Yo know he was rocking down that stretch of highway.

He just plain missed his turn. He had almost a 0.2 BAC, he was going really fucking fast, and with a slowed reaction time and going to fast his turn came up way too quick. He yanked the wheel and stomped on the brake pedal, hit the gard rail, game over...

#84 ·
Its too bad he took someone else with his ass, if youre gonna go out take yourself out only not someone else.

#87 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.