Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

My dogs are awesome

488 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  butchf 
#1 ·
I've trained tons of dogs over the years. I can't believe these two. Without even any attempt to train them they are way beyond......I'm not sure what happened, but they are so well behaved...........they were in the garage with me while I had my hand stuck up in an engine and a rabbit showed up in the front yard......go figure they are going to chase the little pest, I said one word under control, "stop". Game over. Rabbit won that one, both dogs come right back into the shop and lay down without another word spoken. :bow

#4 ·
a Yorkie(male) and a Chocolate Lab(female) and he is the boss.....:lmao:

#5 ·
Sweet. Pics of said dogs listening to you or it didn't happen!

#6 · (Edited)
I got them on facebook...........I think I really like these guys, ALOT!!!!!!:lmao:

let me find them............

so does it get any better than that Pete?

Attachments

#9 · (Edited)
ever since I retired, they have been by my side.
I took Daytona, the lab, to the track a couple times......she just doesn't care about anything around her, as long as she can see me......or my son..........

and this crabby old a$$ didn't want any animals after retirement......wrong again

#10 ·
Nice pups.

Wish mine would listen like that. They'll stay by me no problem...but they want that rabit more then they want to listen to me!

#11 ·
It is pretty cool when a dog listens the first time. I had a similar situation but with a neighbors cat, I just had to say "leave it" and "here" and he's over it. Yellow Lab here.

#12 ·
I rescued this tom tabby a couple winters ago....he was down to skin and bones in the middle of winter at -10 all night....so we get him to come near us....feed him and take him home....oh, I'm allergic to cats...... he played with these 2 dogs like they were all family......my wife decided I couldn't keep him though......so I take him to the local vet clinic......of course I named him, Bubba Dog.....to which he answered to.........I still miss that guy....

#13 ·
dang, they are back at impressing me......how did this happen?
And Pete, you will meet them when you come by.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.