Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

All Done With Boot Camp

1K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  Kay7six00 
#1 · (Edited)

That's me centered on the word platoon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well it was an interesting journey to say the least but definately worth it. Now for a little break then it's back to California. See you guys soon

See less See more
#9 ·
2844 Ground Communications and Organizational Repair. My school is at 29 Palms.

Soldier, can you come to the track for a free weekend on me? I know you'll be going back soon so please email me and lets get you some saddle time on your pony.

thank you for your service
Wow thanks man but I don't think I deserve that just for boot camp. Plenty of others have done way more but I will send ya an e-mail to get something set up at some point. I don't think I'll have enough time on my boot leave.

and yes it would be Marine not Soldier :D:

#15 ·
Congrats on making it through. Relax whe you can now because once you get to your duty station, your gonna be busy. Be safe dude. Lots going on.

#20 ·
Congratulations , And Thank you for your service.

#23 ·
Congrats - Boot camp will be some of your best memories when your older - i can still remember some of those summer mornings at Ft Dix 27 yrs ago laughing our asses off and sweatin our asses off!! Fawk - 27 yrs have blown by like nuttin!

#28 ·
Thanks Marine, my buddy actually is leaving my apt today to go back to base in Cali. He said the Marines was the best choice he ever made. Not going to lie, if I can't find work when I'm out of school, the military is still a very real option for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.