Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Sunny: It's Back Tonight!

1K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Flying_Hellfish 
#1 ·
#5 ·
The show is funny as hell. And I so want to try the drinking game. Lmao

#7 ·
I thought last week's episode was fantastic too. Classic freak out Dee. Charlie with the hatchets. Dennis hitting on those chicks and then getting nervous as shit around the big boob-ed chick.

...and it ends with Mac in the bunker enjoying the hot latin chick in 3D, a 3D tv he bought with their emergency supply money:lmao:

Classic Sunny.

#9 ·
Yeah that episode sucked. I didn't like it either. The only joy I got out of it was realizing that DeVito's brother was Silvio, Seinfeld's landlord in the episode where Putty is wearing the fur coat:laughing

The next two episodes totally redeemed the show. I liked the old, still sophisticated but scumbagish Frank.

#11 ·
I always liked Frank, the show is much better with him...I just don't like when he's overly weird/scumbaggish. I like, as I mentioend, former rich guy doesn't give a shit now kind of scumbaggy Frank much better.

Also, when Frank drew on Charlie's back yesterday and he blurts out "kicking". :spit Awesome. Dennis mentions the weird connection they have:laughing

#12 ·
this is one show that I miss with not having cable.
hopefully they post the episodes on hulu so I can catch up over the winter. or if anyone has them DVR'd and can burn them onto a disk......

charlie fucking cracks me up.
"Cat in the wall, eh? Ok, now you're talking my language. I know this game"

"Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there"

#14 ·
Dude the Dance Off is my favorite all time episode!

Charlie: "I can handle my sedatives bro."

---

Cut scene

---

Charlie is zombie walking with drool coming out of his mouth, one eye open. Just frickin' classic.

Hey Bill, I may be able to get them for you. Do you have an FTP site or anything that I could upload to?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.