Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

iPhone 4S

6K views 229 replies 45 participants last post by  paintedblue 
#1 ·
#75 ·
Meh, I was hoping for a more of a significant physical redesign with the rumored slightly larger screen. I am still going to get it though.

#82 ·
Nokia & Nader - 2012 Bitches, 2012

#86 ·

#92 ·
I wouldn't worry about it. It dropped when they announced the iPad as well and I think that turned out okay for them.

On a side note, Google's stock dropped almost as much during the announcement as well.

#91 ·
Obligatory Oatmeal:

#95 ·
Any body that knows Apple products knew it wasn't going to be the 5, it was all the people that have no intention of buying one (ie Loki :laughing ) that are all upset. Apple isn't exactly the hardest company to figure out:

iPhone - June 29, 2007
iPhone 3G - July 11, 2008
iPhone 3GS - June 8, 2009
iPhone 4 - June 24, 2010
iPhone 4S - October 14, 2011

I'm going to try to get it, but I highly doubt AT&T will let me upgrade yet. I'm just banking on the jailbreaking community making Siri work decently on the 4 so I can ask my phone to order coke and hookers for me :laughing

#102 ·
Apple missed a Golden opportunity today. One to bring out a new product that the public was expecting and wanted to spend their hard earned money on. 2 they missed a great PR opportunity to introduce their new CEO and "Hand over the reigns" in the public eye.

What should have happened..... at the end of the iPhone 4s presentation. Steve Jobs should have snuck out on stage and said 3 simple words "one more thing" its his trade mark, and he could have done it with the new guy, together and handed over the reigns introducing the long awaited product, that everyone who knows apple products was sure was coming, 1. due to the delay from the usual June timeline, and 2. the obviously smart move to want to compete with the droids of the world, with larger screens etc.

instead they brought out some new voice control software. yippty friggin doo, it better work f'in great, or this will be even more of an epic fail than it already is.

#106 ·
Well, I swapped out of my Droid Samsung Epic on Sprint and went iPhone4 on Verizon and could not be happier - Love the phone and Covg

#111 ·
Batt Life is great with the iP4 - Avg use gets me 2 days - Easy use 3

#112 ·
ill still wait for the 5, my 3gs is doin just fine without a contract

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.