Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Tranisition bandit 29

822 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  kc6 
#1 ·
What do you guys think of the Bandit 29?

http://www.transitionbikes.com/Bikes_Bandit29.cfm?Token={ts_2012-01-21_17:21:48}-dbb525bfe32963de-1969224E-B78D-2204-097EB4C6C8CD6E0B

I sold my Felt virtue II and need a replacement for this year. I have a specialized 29er and really like the feel. It has street tires and became my commuter the 1 time I rode to work this year. :)
I actually put more miles on it on the local paved trails than my road bike.

This is probably too much bike for me and my lack of riding last year, but it looks bad ass :lmao:

#7 ·
Transition seems to be popular on cambr. Ive seen some other bikes but not this one. I've also been looking at niner and specialized.

Issue I had with the felt was shop support. When I bent the rear suspension link at rays it took bike connection 3 weeks to get the parts.

So it would be nice to have a shop close by that sells the brand. This transition is pushing my budget for sure. I probably won't buy until may so have time to research and save.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.