Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

BHF - Where yall gonna Pit ??

750 views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  JRSMAIL 
#1 ·
Started a new thread for this one - to make sure people take a look.

Where yall want to pit ?

Under trees will be too cold in April (want to be in the sun)

The hot pit area is always crowded - hard to reserve a lot of space.

You guys want to try & pit BEHIND The Tech/CR area. There is that little road that swings around to that other garage (where the Polar Optics guys usually are). Maybe we can put along that road - the very back part of it is also close to T5 to watch all of your friends

What do yo all think ??

G
#2 ·
Me and Underdog will be there Tonight, That sounds good, behind or close to Tech.

I'll be in a black S-10 with an open Trailer with a SV, a Gixxer and a XR650.

You'll see us Struggling with a huge frikin tent in the dark half wasted.

#6 ·
Pugsly said:
i the turn five area is where we like to go now.
I like T5 - espcially when its really hot out. But I don't like parking the bikes on that gravel/lava rock road !? (call me a wuss)

Hey Ken/Kruz - It you guys stay in the hot pit area, try to take up a lot of space !! Even if we all don't park there - maybe we can move some EZ-Ups over there and keep the bikes on the pavement.

I shoudl recognize Kruz's trailer &
I'll look for the Black S-10

I've got a black tilt-bed trailer (pulled by my little Honda Accord :)) and a Blue/White GSXR #749

#18 ·
Kruz said:
9am I believe....I'll help ya out.
Thanks! Although, I'm talking about putting on race glass and tires. That's about all I have to do. Although, it's a task. The glass doesn't fit perfect. :rolleyes

I'm trying to iron out my membership whoas w/ NESBA. I changed email addresses and I forgot my password. So, I'm unable to signup for the event and update my membership. I'm going to give them a call in about 15 min.

Doc

#22 ·
Looks like I'm out. I can't get ahold of Garth to get my issues straightened out and I don't want to drive all the way up there to be turned away due to a full intermediate group. :(

Maybe next time.

Doc

#24 ·
I can't...I have a baseball game. I left a voicemail w/ Garth...just a waiting game now. If he calls too late, I probably won't be able to get the bike ready in time. We'll see. BTW- Is Cheryl going?

Doc

#26 ·
DOC - Garth posted this morning that I is only 3/4 full.

Get your bike ready dude - it he doesn't call you back, just head up there early. I doubt you will get turned away - especaily if there was some confusion with Garth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.