Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

oh how I love summer in the city

2K views 39 replies 19 participants last post by  STANIMAL 
#1 ·
This quite possibly could be one of the nicest days in the city today. 70 and sunny with a little breeze. Perfect for "taking in the scenery" lol

One thing I don't understand is how women with the nastiest legs can wear skirts??? Seriously don't they realize someone could lose there lunch by looking at that shit??? Cover that shit up lol On the other hand you really cannot have a bad set of tits. LOL eben the bad ones are good if the chick is worth banging.

Anyways who would be up for a loop lunch tomorrow??? Vcook, Bek, Mao, Jrock??? We haven't had one in a while.

#7 ·
Its kinda like guys who are going bald - the chicks ask themselves WTF is that ugly mutherfucker thinking - put a hat on it fucktard! :lmao:

And yes you can have a bad set of tits - youve ever seen the chicks bent over and their loose fatty litte tits look like hanging "Funnel Cakes" - those are bad!

#9 ·
:worthless:

#15 ·
nice and musty :yaya lol

#17 ·
little early morning dew

#21 ·
Not even worth it, a buddy of mine hammerd this chick about 3 weeks ago - hes 44, shes 25 hot hooter bartender - Fast forward a week - he gets script for valtrex the herpes invaded! Bummer!

#27 ·
Tomorrow & Friday should improve:

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 67. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 73. South southwest wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.