Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

New User to CLSB

2K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  aaroadrally 
#1 ·
Hey whats up guys I was browsing across Google and found you guys. Looks like a good site, I am a host and creator of AA Road Rally, we just started and would like to have the first event sometime this month, hope some of you guys will join in!

#5 ·
well we are brand new I am still working on organizing sites and what not, I have our race location, checkpoints, and staff down. I am just still working on advertising and other internet based stuff. I just want to get the first race done so that i can gain some credibility with future participants

#4 ·
Welcome aboard! :cheers:

#6 ·
Will that be similar to SCCA road rallying, where the goal is to get a certain time, or will it be fastest time wins?

#11 ·
so, is it a car rally or for bikes or both? is it a poker run or is it a race? is it gumball rally? deathrace 2000? or is it like that failed reality show with goldberg the wrestler , really , dont be so tight with the details, i have no idea what the hell you're promoting, do you?

#23 ·
Very sorry i have been busy with work, and talking with the lawyer about how this will all go down. This is sort of like gumball/bull-run we will be using check-points. I have about 3-4 points planned along the route, where our final destination will most likely be some where near the dells. My goal of this was to make a fun race that does not cost participants a small fortune. I still need to calculate employment cost and totally work out the route. I plan to do the first race with automobiles only and sometime in late June, if it works out well I plan to do this two times a month from July on. If I can do this two times a month then one will be for motorcycles and one for cars. I am still trying to work this all out, if any one has any suggestions on how I can help make my Facebook page more clear or input on anything, please put in your 2cents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.