Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Its ON - My New Scoot

6K views 53 replies 26 participants last post by  Bug 
#1 · (Edited)
I give you the 2009 SMR 450 R Husqvarna with a blank slate for Graphics - I am having some made to resemble the Factory Scheme but for now, she is nekked - This thing is Tits on a fucking Taco and just riding it up the garage I could feel how solid and planted it is vs my '04 and even my old 630

This things was made to race and I will look GREAT coming in last - oh and the Pussy button is FANFUCKINGTASTIC - So stoked for tomorrow's track day

The Specs:

http://www.motorbikes.be/en/Husqvarna_SM_450_RR_2009.aspx

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2009models/2009-Husqvarna-SM450RR.htm

The Bike

See less See more
#4 ·
I am so stoked to run this thing - A Proper SM built to race direct from the Fact - Full TI Exhaust made by Arrow for Husq - 16.5 Up Front with a 5.5 in the rear - Looks like it is running 14-42 an of course has the shorter swing arm - These rims are TITS and I like the way the Silver off sets and matches the small amounts of other Silver on the Bike - I almost don't wanna run any graphics at all and just use electrical tape for #s - Funky lil Fuel System too as it has a 'Screw' for Gas On/Off vs a lever and it also has a "Hot & Cold" Choke on it - Bike came with the stand and box of spare parts for diff settings

In love with the easy button too - Not even gonna front on that......

#8 ·
Nice!

#9 ·
Bike got dropped off @ 5:30p and Roman carted it off @ 8:15p - WTF just happened?

Had to sticker it a bit until the Decals Arrive

#14 ·
it will look like this with "606" on the sides and front along with Mfg Logos on the Rad Shrouds and Tail Section

#19 ·
I love it bro, i always wanted the RR! Ill just fap to yours!

#20 ·
Congrats man! I agree with Kruz - no stickers until you're sponsored.

I'm still scratching my head that they put a start-button on a racebike? Is that aftermarket? Maybe it's so light and fast that they needed to add ballast and just figured a starter would be more novel than a lead brick?

No matter what - congrats!

#21 ·
The Batt weighes less than 1 lbs

#23 ·
Total freak accident - Rolling 2nd gear thru the dirt up the hill - Had been rolling the lip of the bern and running wide - Decided to try the inside line and the ass broke free upon turn in which caused front brake (I know) which just plopped me on my left side, going about 10mph - Must have hit crossed up or on a rock as I went to the ER back in Chicago and found out I fractured ribs 5,6,7,8 and 9

#24 ·
The bike is fucking sweet tho - Susp, Power, brakes, geometry...,

It has it all

#30 ·
Is the bike okay?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.