Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Looks like I'm moving... Again

1K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  Strek 
#1 ·
I just accepted a new position in my group at work. it's a lateral move with a new boss and a new customer set. Im still doing NFC business development. One great perk is I can work from home and live anywhere.

So Emily and I are leaving California and moving to Colorado in September. I'll keep my California salary, but pay 6% less in state income tax, have inexpensive housing, have good gun laws, an still have good riding. Plus we have friends there. Looking forward to trying something new.

#11 ·
I was shocked at how inexpensive the housing is in Denver. We moving from a city it cost $600/sq ft to $100/sq ft and cheaper taxes. I'll have room or visitors when we buy a place :)

#13 ·
That's awesome bro. So happy for you :cheers

#15 ·
Congrats! I hope you like to snowboard, if not, learn. Now. Like, right now.

#18 ·
A friend of mine live in Highlands (not Highlands Ranch) and he works from home with frequent trips to the airport. Good area unless you have 2.5 kids and want a big yard. Stapleton is more suburbia and is a short drive to the airport.

Of course being on the west side is a shorter trip to the mountains :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.