Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Just Saw My Previous Life....

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Bug 
#1 ·
....in a movie and by previous life, I mean about 5 years ago when I was an idiot without a care in the world

Substitute Big Sur for Vegas, Miami, Rio, Buenos Aires or Montivideo

Man this movie hit close to home - Bitchin soundtrack too

Anyone ever seen "I Melt With You" ?? - WOW

#7 ·
Jesus, that's dark bro..
It is very Dark Bro - I had a set of friends in College and we swore we would "Surf Every Day" and never sell out to Corp Jobs - I moved to Chicago and have been suit and tie guy for almost (20) years, one of bought and owns a few restaurants, one has been off the grid for 6 years and believed to be in S America and the other was a Dr and died years ago.......in our arms after getting way fuckered up.

It is by no means an exact replica but fuck did it remind me of shit - Esp the Dr part when he shows up with bags and bags of stuff

#4 ·
Looks like Breakfast Club and City Slickers combined. The good thing about Florida is old people have the best shit for meds. Grocery run for Gramps that blew out his hip leads to a rummage through the medicine cabinet, then you wonder what happened to last week, and where the fuck are your pants!?!

#6 ·
Dude, funny you mention this. I seen the actors in it, and thought, this is goIng to be good. I have it set to record on dvr. It looks good.

#8 ·
#9 ·
Shit mine was " permanant idnight almost to the T!

#10 ·
Dude, that Movie still makes me feel like I need a shower - When he is all fucked up and in the office and just spinning out of control......?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.