Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

CLSB T-Shirt

3K views 80 replies 21 participants last post by  maks 
#1 ·
Just a thought! I don't know how this site gets funded or if it even needs funding, but how about a CLSB t-shirt. We can use the Skyline pic or have someone design a kick-ass T. If we have enough guys/gals interested it can bring in a little revenue and we could do a little advertising for the site as well. There are several t-shirt printing companies that make a good t-shirt cheap. In college we would create t-shirts for teams, events, etc. I am just throwing all of this out there so give me some input. I personally think, a black t-shirt with the Blue Skyline (look up) would be pretty sweet.

:eek:t wondering about the CLSB decals for the bikes!!!!! Apparently I am all about showing this site off:jester

#3 ·
This is something I have been looking into, What I need are some graphics for the shirts. Having the design shops create themn gets very expensive. There is an old post aropund here talking about that somewhere. even some design ideas were thrown around but a final was never decided on.

#6 ·
I will look into this further, but in college we would bring the design we made to the t-shirt guy and they would do the rest. I will call some friends that are still in school and get some prices. The company we used is in Western Illinois but I have no problem making the trip for a good cause. Gives me a reason to visit some friends and :cheers !!!!

Keep the suggestions coming, and try to find the link to the other thread!:thumbsup

#9 · (Edited)
GsxrTony said:
This is something I have been looking into, What I need are some graphics for the shirts. Having the design shops create themn gets very expensive. There is an old post aropund here talking about that somewhere. even some design ideas were thrown around but a final was never decided on.
How many colors are you thinking? It makes a difference in the cost. I can play around with Photoshop pretty good but I not really a graphic designer.

#10 ·
I will check the color thing! I know it makes a difference, so I will do some research. So far we have a couple of cool ideas that have limited colors.

The Ride You'll never forget graphic is really cool!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup

#12 ·
maks said:
Ok, here's a link to the old thread: http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=799

And here's what my contribution was:

I like that logo, it would look nice as a large print on the back, and a small logo on the left front, on a white t-shirt....

It would also make a really cool sticker, in my opinion.....I'd put it on my car....if Tony would ever give me one:laughing :twofinger

#13 ·
That one is really cool. I like it.

Any others from anyone else, I know we have some new guys here since then. Are any of them designers?

#14 ·
Hey Maks do you still ave this file editable on your computer? Can we change the web site name to reflect the acronym capitalization? ChicagoLandSportBikes.com Or at least the C in chicago and S in sportbikes if that looks better.

#20 ·
Ok so everyone likes Maks design. And so do I, Now does everyone like it for a small logo on the front or a big on on the back. If if you like it for one side what do you want to see on the other?

#23 ·
I would like a T-shirt of both.

Andy's cracks my ass up! I'm w/ Doctor B, I would like to see Andy's on the back and Maks on the front.

Doc

#24 ·
OK ready for me..to screw shit up?

Everyone's ideas are good ones no doubt there.

i really find Andy's PICS to be funny as hell(and i would love that for myself...and to us old timers that can run a pace and run a ride like that's fine.BUT it..might scare or or shy away new comers to the site and then when they think oh yeah...lets follow these guys...there (to them and other fucken nuts cause we RAIL shit) then newbies start dropping like fly's from crash;s

this is what i suggest. if someone can DONATE THERE TIME AND THERE DESIGN FOR THE SITE. please note...your hard work is GREATLY appreciated from me and Tony and all others on this site.

1st GENERAL T-shirts for sale from the site, i think should show..UNITY, FORMATION, AND PROUD SENSE OF MEMBERSHIP...not to mention something on the wicked looking side (you now like MOST motorcycle shirts.) WE do wanna look bad ass while wearing them and not look like some other dork in a plain white tee with normal graphics.

my thoughts...have a canon trail or twist road, with people all in staggered formation with some knees down in the front and a trail of bikes leading for WAYYYY back there.
have the tee shirts all in 1 color. i am thinking a black back ground with RED WHITE and BLUE for colors some how done up

all bike are none different in colors maybe all white...and the red and blue are some kind of speed trails leading off people into the back ground with a few tornado clouds off in the distance.

i don't know if i am getting my visions across..maybe if someone is willing to work with me..i can help make something bad ass to wear...so when you wear it...you feel the emotion of what your doing, and pose to others...what a feeling it is when you can do this safely.

THEN the T-shirts that Andy's graphics made up...will be award to team group leaders. With the logo in back...and on top of it...says
TOUR GUIDE.

what ya guys think?

Other then Andy's...I think it was maks..(good job) but to me its WAYYYY to normal of a thing.

i wanna see our site and our members' STICK OUT LIKE shinning diamond in the mist of darkness

#25 ·
GsxrTony said:
Can we change the web site name to reflect the acronym capitalization? ChicagoLandSportBikes.com Or at least the C in chicago and S in sportbikes if that looks better.
Yeah, I'm with Michael on this one 'cause I recall trying that way back when and it looked like ass. I do still have the psd file though, I'm sure, so if you wanna see something different, I could do it.

#26 ·
michael...i can see your point.

but whinning like a baby?:...dude i am gonna be nice right now and not say a fucken thing (on a personal level) about it. its getting old though.

i agree we should make all t-shirts the same for members...BUT if I or TONY wanna make something else for anything..thats our business...NOT anyone elses.
my (IDEA) was to award these people(group leaders) FREE shirts for there EFFORT, TIME, DOVOTION to the site and there LEADERSHIP in rides, in what ever form they are.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.