Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Girl auctioning her virginity

678 views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Underdog 
#1 ·
I heard a girl in an interview this morning on Mancow who is auctioning her virginity off. Supposedly this is all over the papers. Any idea where this is? I am only trying to find out what this is all about because this cant be legal. Any ideas where this is?

Oh and for those who are interested, (i.e. Chris) she is supposed to be very hot, 24 years old and asking for $25,000.

#7 ·
Vcook said:
pfff, that shit aint worth 25 bucks! Who wants to bang some chick who doesnt have a clue what she is doing?
I disagree, I'd bang the hell out of Paris Hilton! :p

#9 ·
I know there was the case a few months back of some girl in England (19 y/o lesbian no less) that listed herself on eBay. The response was predictably huge - and eBay bounced it.

So she set up her own webpage, and continued the auction. The winner (some 42 y/o lonely guy) ended up paying nearly $20,000 for the right to deflower her.

The after-story (which was the funniest part mind you) was that she cried the whole time, and found the experience to be "awkward and uncomfortable". I'll try to dig up the article sometime.

The after-after story is that she used the $$ to pay for her last year of college, and her disgusted girlfriend dumped her.

The End.

#10 ·
Underdog said:
I know there was the case a few months back of some girl in England (19 y/o lesbian no less) that listed herself on eBay. The response was predictably huge - and eBay bounced it.

So she set up her own webpage, and continued the auction. The winner (some 42 y/o lonely guy) ended up paying nearly $20,000 for the right to deflower her.

The after-story (which was the funniest part mind you) was that she cried the whole time, and found the experience to be "awkward and uncomfortable". I'll try to dig up the article sometime.

The after-after story is that she used the $$ to pay for her last year of college, and her disgusted girlfriend dumped her.

The End.
the more i yelled at her, the more she cried. it wasnt worth the 20k.

#12 ·
Underdog said:
The after-story (which was the funniest part mind you) was that she cried the whole time, and found the experience to be "awkward and uncomfortable".
You'd cry too, if you saw the size of my wang... Err... <i>HIS</i> wang... Nevermind...

I put on my robe and wizard hat. :rofl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.