Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

cops pull me over with girl on the front ZUMA

4K views 71 replies 36 participants last post by  tcmalker 
#1 ·
riding my zuma on Holstead at 8:45 AM in Chicago's typical Sunday morning and cops pull me over. A captain no doubt too. So my question is is it so dangerous to have the hot girls on front if Im on back driving? He said it's dangerous.

So in the end the girl took a taxi and left me trying not to smile at the captain because they obviously mis read the fact that Im the happiest guy in the world after banging the hottest .... okay so I digress.

Ended up letting me go but not after reading me the right act. I do so poor with authority too. I know there are quite a few police on the forum so someone give me advice. If it was my district they know my name ;)

Said I needed two mirrors - insurance - Class M license and went on and on. Its a Zuma50 for god sakes. I personally think mirrors are dangerous and you should look the F*ck back at the car that probably doesn't see you. Do I really need insurance?

Comments?

#36 ·
Perhaps the cop thought it was unusual because you were on Halsted St. with a girl. They don't see that a lot over there. ;)

#47 ·
You know, Bart is prolly one of the top 5 rider's on here, give him a break. He hit his head a few times in the past, that could very well be a girl...

J/k Bart... i kinda miss the Bart-action. Its been a while that your shit was spread all over the pits...

#48 ·
I might be in love.... for at least 6 weeks ;) She is a little on the tough side. Tom boy minus the adams apple. played college basketball, degree in Business and gives me a 4 second hard on.

I can ride a wheelie 40 feet on that zuma + my company has several zuma's and we need more. Each new employee we get a new zuma .... Our studio is in the west loop and on a zuma you can park it anywhere.

#63 ·
I respect your player Brah - But I have to chime in, it's L-O-L-A Lola not hello aha Lola"

Bang on Brudah and mind not these fools - Most have not been laid since Barry's 1st term..........if then

#56 ·
just ask TCmaker and Gone in 3! they like nibbling on dem adams apples!

#57 ·
It's the worst when they are bigger than you :(

#62 ·
lol! Id also rather bang Bug or steve than her! But only after you!:lmao:

#68 ·
So did that dude give you a reach around?
give us the low down - whats it like to have a dude tongue your ear while pullin your peter from behind! :lmao:

maybe CP could explain!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.