Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

some random thoughts i have about starting a track day club, to starting a race team.

2K views 58 replies 21 participants last post by  Nickyfan 
#1 ·
getting bored working 2 jobs.

thinking to myself, either about next year, doing ALOT more track days for us, to starting a race team...or atleast a good group of riders to bring in, and maybe find some sponsership, which i know i can easyly get.

any thoughts?

#3 ·
Race Team eh?

So you're looking to take a loss financially on something and rather than do the boat or restaurant, do a race team? J/K

If you could work a team that would be in the black that would be awesome!

I agree on young talent though.

#4 ·
hmmmmmmm I may have some more free time next year. I'll have to see how well I do in NESBA later this year. But I say cool!!!!! especially if we get some sponsorship.:thumbsup That's providing you'd have me on your team:p

#20 ·
Ken,

I will be happy to be a silent partner with you on the race team idea. The way it can work is as follows. I will not donate any money but will expect to get my share from your winnings. I will also have full rights to bitch whine and moan about how things should be run my way, thus making me a vocal silent partner. ;)

#21 ·
sorry guys, i am not excepting partners, nor would i ever, i like being the only boss ;)

but i the race team is only a fraction of the bigger picture that will need volunteers and just about all exspenses paid for.

but anyway, later on that stuff, and i already have a group of people i have in mind for the spots.

#26 ·
Hawkeye said:
out of curiosity, i would love to know what ideas you have. my interest has been sparked.
easy killa............he won't even tell me. And I can almost always get him to break:evil :evil :evil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.