Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

CORE15 Lower Parts Kits

588 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Lonely Raven 
#1 · (Edited)
I have two CORE15 Lower Parts Kits available. I figured I'd offer them here before I put them up on Gun Broker. $145 each, $5 to ship if you don't want to pick it up.

If you are part of the Quentin Defense group buy and buy these, I can install the kits for you if you'd like.

See less See more
#2 ·
is the pistol grip diamond plated? jumping in on the price gouging huh? what is that a 300% markup over the normal cost? I guess you're no different then cheaperthendirt.

Anyone buying anything Having to do with assembling an ar15 right now is an idiot.

#3 ·
....how cheap are you getting your LPKs for??? that's 80-90$ minimum above (inc shipping).
Plus the extra cost is paying him to sacrifice what he has on hand that will be unreplenishable for the next 4-5 months! components are going to be scarce to nill because manufacturers have kibashed individual sales so all parts can go to their factory builds. If he said 200+ like on gunbroker that's a diff story. Price is reasonable for him sacrificing his place in line to someone who needs it more than he does and wants to pay for it. "Something is only worth as much as those willing to pay for it."

#7 ·
backorder is great... with a reasonable lead time, no one is offering anything reasonable for lead times

you want something now youre gonna pay more, plain and simple.
and youre right he is running a business, and is in it to make money so he marks up stuff above what he paid, thats how you make money

at least if i were to make a deal to buy a kit from him i know he'd sell it to me when i got there...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.