Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Byron lowered their daily fees

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Dirtbiker 
#1 ·
Byron has lowered their daily ride fees to $25. The yearly membership is $35 which I think is $5 more than last year. Can't wait to get the season going.

I was down at Club57 a couple weeks ago. It was fun to ride again.

Take care and ride safe,
Brian

#12 ·
the best club to race with if you are not sure of your abilities,, I couldn't win an ama beginner race, but this club makes me race in Intermediate , their beginner class has girls in it, racing allways starts late, lots of free riding before racing starts, catered lunch included in your entry, mostly Filipinos, they run with MXPOL polish mx club, there are a few really fast guys in their pro class , come out and ride, they rent the track for the day so its a private track day, let me know if you are going

#15 ·
Byron does hare scrambles? Is it laps around both MX tracks or something else? I thought the trails were all still closed given the power plant. I agree with others it is certainly fun for riders of all levels. The jumps are big on the big track but the angle of the jumps again are easy to roll. It's also more of a true outdoor MX track vs the super cross style that is elsewhere. Fun smooth, flowing track.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.