Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

"My 6/12 crash during annas ride:update

909 views 28 replies 29 participants last post by  MoparBoyy 
#1 ·
I read the whole after the ride thread and I would sincerely like to thanks you all of the messages about my wreck. It meant a lot to me.

Here’s part one of my update on my condition/wreck

I am currently at University of Wisconsin Madison’s rehab unit. I was released from the main hospital and moved here yesterday morning. I have inet access and a computer, but typing is difficut when you’re only allowed to use one hand. I am giving you guys my medical update now and will try to explain how I caused the accident later.

My injuries:

Broken left wrist
Broken right femur
Broken right shoulder blade

The wrist and femur required surgery

I should be able to bear weight on the surgery areas within 6-8 weeks. I’m sure some additional recovery will still be happening at that point.

See less See more
#4 ·
good to hear from you. Heal up quick. Prayers are with ya. I was at the hosp but we kinda decided not to bombard you with visits and just sent in 3 guys. i was glad the Dr. let us know you would be ok. Keep us posted on your recovery!:cheers

#7 ·
Nice to hear from you, glad that you are able to give us an update, and that you are recovering from this. Keep healing and see u soon . All the guys were concerned more than you realize.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.