Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

so what was for lunch?

1K views 37 replies 27 participants last post by  RickC1957 
#1 ·
i am in the office, JAMMING out to godsmack around 97db while eating 2 bagles fill with chicken salad and some potatoe chips, and a orange pop.:cheers

#3 ·
skipped it...........:( waiting for some dead pig tonight.:p

#4 ·
An order of Chipotle chicken tacos with beans, guac, sour cream, and lettuce. :thumbsup

#11 ·
Me: Give me the 2 hot dog special and a diet coke.

Worker: What do you want on them?

Me: Everything.

Worker: OK, do you want hot peppers.

Me: Let me get this straight, If I said, "God made everything in the universe.", would that mean everything except hot peppers?

Worker: Huh????

Me: Nevermind, yes, I'll have hot peppers.

Worker: That'll be 30 cents extra.:D

G
#12 ·
OMG!!! I had a thread like this going on CR for MONTHS and they'd bitch at me "CLSB's gonna laugh at us for this gay thread!" :rofl I posted in there EVERY DAY. :laughing

Post #1: I made a Pastrami sandwich (Healthy Choice, 2 for $4 at Dominicks with Fresh Values Card). :laughing I also had some strawberries. (Buy one get one free at Dominicks with Fresh Values card). :rockin

This is great! :rofl :rofl

:rockin Oh, and I like Tim McGraw too! :rockin

#14 ·
Me, the wife and kids went to BWW on 59. I had some firey ass wings:shmokin Good thing shes working tonight as the windows will be glowing later:helmet

Ken, you have to try the pheasant salad I made yesterday. cant beat it:cheers

#15 ·
A poptart and a protein bar while sitting at my desk. YumYum. :(

#17 ·
haven't had lunch yet. I do have a filet and some rice with my name on it though and of course a pepsi, jammin' to I'm ashamed to admit "Brittney Spears" Damned that new album of hers. I'm so ashamed......:(

#18 ·
Skewed sesame chicken with rice, spring roll, and soup. Soon we'll be headed to Ben and Jerry’s for desert.

One of the benefits of working for the firm that I do is when it’s someone’s birthday she takes the whole office (6) out for lunch.

Benefit #2 SUMMER HOURS (half day of Fridays)!:twofinger
Anyone else have summer hours?

#25 ·
Today our chef's theme was a 4th of July cookout so we had a big grill going with burgers and ribs. Add baked beans, deviled eggs and chili plus some red/white, blue cupcakes.

Don't forget the daily salad and sandwich bar if you don't like the main entrees....see how I got so dam fat.
:laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.