Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

I need a laugh

2K views 62 replies 14 participants last post by  Ernie 
#1 · (Edited)
Need a laugh??? Story time

I'm in desperate need of a laugh right now. My wife is going start another cell phone fire in my pocket calling to ask if I'm ok if I don't crack a smile soon.

Most of you guys come up some pretty funny crap so I'm going to start a story and you guys can add to it. Lets use characters, and I use that term loosely, from the board. Remember it's supposed to be humorous so if anybody gets ripped on don't take it the wrong way. Keep it short so we don't start overlapping stories so much and come up with you funniest stuff. I think we could all use some :laughing :laughing :laughing right now.

Story starts here.

Once there was a young boy named Tony. He had a vision. So he went out and bought himself the latest YZGXR Ninja 50,000 SE.

#4 ·
Ernie said:
but it was only a festiva, so he split it in half and kept right on going to...
:laughing :laughing

Only thing he had to replace was the chain, but don't worry he had one in stock

#6 ·
...... NippleThrill.... :D And while surfing the net with his laptop on his gas tank, he banned Crazy's account :twofinger :twofinger :D and then cracked a beautiful second gear wheelie :D

#7 ·
GsxrTony said:
...... NippleThrill.... :D And while surfing the net with his laptop on his gas tank, he banned Crazy's account :twofinger :twofinger :D and then cracked a beautiful second gear wheelie :D

Yeah.....but it wouldn't be the first time Crazy's account was dropped, accident or not. Unfortunately that second gear wheelie was right in front of Mr. Police officer again.......:D :D

#10 ·
The Judge didn't buy the puppy dog thing so he brought in Johnny Cochran who he met the previous week at Strats......

#13 ·
Fred and Tony stood 'em up side by side but Fred's wheelie went terribly wrong and Tony once again broke a chain. Ernie to the rescue again. Meanwhile......a statewide APB was put out on Ken who was sitting in his garage with a beer cooking pork chops at the time.

#14 ·
The cops pull up Kens driveway while he's finishing his 5th hour of detailing. The cops yell "freeze". Ken replies "you'll never take me alive" Wiht guns blazing he jumps on the 9R and takes off doing a wheelie through 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear....

#19 ·
...a redhead with a sock....a blessing in disguise....same diff. Unfortunately the cops spotted the silver 9r in the parking lot and by Kens previous record new they would find him in the womans bathroom.:D

#21 ·
That's right...he couldn't resist her. So he grabbed his helmet threw the hooters wings on top of the pork chops, picked her up and threw her, and her sock, on the back of the bike squidstyle. He headed back down to the gas city to meet the posse but the when he put the laptop on the gas tank he found out the site was down. So he shoved the phone in between a chicken wing and a pork chop in his helmet and called up the boys.

#25 · (Edited)
hair gel Chris new the helmet had to come off eventually. Hopefully one of the other guys at the gas city would have some hair gel so they.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.