Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Landscaped my house

812 views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Meulen 
#1 ·
It was a ton of work but I did it myself and I think it turned out pretty good. It's only the start of my plans but it will do for now. Heres the pics

#3 ·
WOW dude it looks even better now since ya filled it...i know that shit was a bitch too cause ive been doing mine alwell.

hope my crap turns out nice like yours.

good job dude...saw...if ya got any extra time...wanna help me:laughing ya did a pro job on it

#5 ·
The pics got a couple of sunspots in them but you guys get the idea.

BTW who skrewed with my post count I was at 960 something last time I was on the board:mad :mad :mad :mad

#7 ·
OK,

now this is really getting wierd. Somebody made a comment about the pic with the blue bush and it's not even there anymore. What happend. Here it is again

#8 ·
humm maybe your browser is acting up?
i saw that pic too and then it was gone....now that fucken weird.

post a thread for tony in the comment section...wish i know what to tell you other then i am a dummy at this stuff...
but i can fix your post count back up to 960;)

#10 ·
Odysseys said:
WOW dude it looks even better now since ya filled it...i know that shit was a bitch too cause ive been doing mine alwell.

hope my crap turns out nice like yours.

good job dude...saw...if ya got any extra time...wanna help me:laughing ya did a pro job on it
Thanks bro. Dude you know I'll help ya. It was tough. The hardest part was getting the retaining walls level and I figure it was important to do it one time so I used paver gravel as a base and then levelled each brick by itself and to the others. It took me forever, but I think it payed off and my wife agreed.

About the post count: I wonder if Tony deleted some old threads or something.:confused :confused

#11 ·
Odysseys said:
humm maybe your browser is acting up?
i saw that pic too and then it was gone....now that fucken weird.

post a thread for tony in the comment section...wish i know what to tell you other then i am a dummy at this stuff...
but i can fix your post count back up to 960;)
Thanks bro

I wasn't going to harass you guys about it. I'm not trying to see how many I can get. I was just curious as to what was going on. I don't know what happend with the pic. That's wierd:D :laughing :laughing

#15 ·
JimGoFast said:
brian lay of the drugs man!!!!! look at you... your all purple!!!:D :laughing :laughing
Yeah dude my camera must have been doing shrooms.:D :laughing :laughing :laughing :jester

#19 ·
Good Job Crazy. Once yyou do a couple hundred of the bricks, it gets real easy to level them out. We are just finishing the side of the house. About 300 bricks so far. Only suggestion for you would have been to cut the toppers to get rid of the gaps but thats about it.

#21 ·
GsxrTony said:
Cool, so when you comin over to do mine? :D That looks great dude. Time for a party :D
Soon Tony soon. there are so many parties going on lately I didn't want to step on anyone's toes, and my schedule hasn't been that great lately either:mad .

#24 ·
phozed said:
Looks good Crazy! I know how much work it is - here are my before and after shots. The whole yard was just grass when I started but it's still a work in progress (I'm lazy):

[/IMG]
It looks good Phozed. Mines a work in progress too. I got some more plans drawn out for in front of the retaining wall and in the back and sides. This just puts me in compliance with my homeowners association.

Kruz. Trees would be nice for shade, but I'm lazy and don't like raking leaves:D :D . I do have plans for a decorative tree up front and there are two 8 foot Maple trees that I have my back to as I took the pics and some 6ft evergreens behind the house too. It's going to take some time for the to be decent size though;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.